Dr.
오정석
Hospital
윤곽의정석성형외과의원
Price
44 만원
Days
5 days

I was concerned about the chin pins, so I was thinking about removing them from the beginning. Originally, I was going to have them removed at the hospital where I had surgery, but when I was consulted, they offered a flexible price, and because of my experience of paying much more for the same surgery (since the prices vary depending on the consultant, my acquaintances had different prices), I lost trust and was looking for other hospitals. While looking for pin removal, I came across the Outline Basics , and the director, who had an excellent resume, was holding an event, so I made a reservation without hesitation. I thought the low price was just for the sake of promoting the newly opened hospital, but they really opened and were holding an event. The person who consulted me, the person who guided me, and all the hospital staff were very kind, so I felt good. They explained everything in detail, and the director also spoke in detail and made me feel reassured. I thought it was a good decision to come here. I had general anesthesia. They said that pin removal would take 5-10 minutes, and I actually woke up about 30 minutes after the surgery. But since I only got a little sleep that day and had to come to the hospital, I was so sleepy that I slept for two more hours and woke up. The pain was almost non-existent, contrary to my expectations, and there was almost no swelling on the first day of pin removal. They put tape on my chin and I put it on while I slept , and I felt that the compression tape was really helpful . The next day, my swelling was as bad as if I had eaten ramen and slept. I was worried about the swelling, but after the surgery, it wasn't anything to worry about, and the incision line was sutured cleanly. I'm so satisfied. It's a very honest hospital that doesn't charge extra fees or anything, and I trust them, so if I get surgery somewhere else in the future, I think I'll personally go to the director again.
Written by
App
윤곽의정석성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 24)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
kjy8354
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
앞트임절개범
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
몬냥몬냥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
부산향교숫국밥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
아라자아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
하비에르
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
죠죠랑
윤곽/FACE수술후기
16 Days ago
김님딤림
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
팔칠
I came back after removing the outline pins's Reviews More (10/24)

Comment 1
유탱탱 2024-08-14 (수) 11:30 29 Days ago Address
10년정도 됐는데 그것도 제거 가능한가여?
Prev  Next  List