Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Note 2nd week of realizing facial contour bucket list for people in their 40s hahahaha

골드조앙 2024-08-12 (월) 10:56 1 Months ago 1654
Dr.
유지한
Hospital
노트성형외과의원
Price
800 만원
Days
14 days
전

<전>

전

<전>

후

<후>

후

<후>

씨티비교

<씨티비교>

Real review of the 2nd week of contouring for people in their 40s hahahaha I got more information here than other cafes, so I will write it in as much detail as possible haha ​​1. Reason for surgery: I always had a complex about the development of side cheekbones and square jaw throughout my 40s (and even my head was large), and my thighs were as big as my face and head. I was teased a lot and hurt a lot by stories like this haha. I always longed for a small and slim face shape, but I couldn't achieve it when I was young, so I gave up, but as I got older, my shortcomings became more prominent, so I looked into treatments or surgeries that could make up for it, and I ended up getting a contour shape. I decided that this was the answer 2. Choosing a hospital: There was only one place in Busan that specialized in contouring, so I thought it made no sense to look at only one place to make a decision for major surgery, so I made my decision late, so I sold a lot of handmade products and studied surgical techniques diligently, so I went to about 6 hospitals. After selecting the list, I visited Seoul twice (Gwahan Photo Shop / Large / Factory-type Dumpling) In fact, Note was the 4th hospital I visited, but after consulting with the director, I was very satisfied and immediately placed a deposit and made a reservation for surgery. 1) Details of consultation: The common opinion of the consulting hospitals is that the bones are broken. It is a style with large, developed cheekbones at 45 degrees, and the nerve line is not low,  so it is said that this is a case that will benefit from contouring. Regarding the chin tip line, other hospitals have a long mid-face and a protruding mouth, so the tip of the chin is reduced using the T-section and S-cutting method, and the chin is advanced to create a protruding mouth. I focused on making the face smaller, but Dr. Note explained the disadvantages of doing so, which would make me look like a jutting chin, and said that he would not go forward with a finless V-line, but would do chin tip line surgery to match the balance of my eyebrow bones and other aspects of my face. Cheekbones He accurately identified the problems on both sides and explained the surgical method + fixation method.  It felt like he understood the balance and harmony of the entire face as a whole and guided the surgical method, not necessarily making it smaller. If you look at the review photos, it is not just the same line, but the person taking notes. I felt more trustworthy because everyone's jaw line was different.  2) Hospital facilities: CCTV and anesthesiologists are the basics, so most hospitals have them.  The hospital facilities were luxurious + I liked it because it was so clean. It actually had sterile positive pressure. Surgery was performed by applying the system 3) Pinless surgery method: There is no need to remove pins, but I plan to remove pins because I do not want to be anxious that problems may arise later, so not having pins at the tip of the chin also seems like a big advantage. 3. Day of surgery ~ 2 Parking:  Busan on the day of surgery -> Arrival in Seoul, surgery in the afternoon and surgery in the evening (I think it took about 3 hours) Immediately after surgery, it was  my first time receiving general anesthesia, so I felt sick, had a headache, and it was very difficult due to neck pain, and the surgical area was only about the size of a wisdom tooth extraction. My lips and face were swollen until the 3rd day after surgery, but the swelling started to go down on the 4th day. As of the 2nd week, the swelling on the cheekbones has completely gone, but a lot of swelling remains around the cheeks and mouth line, so my pronunciation is inaccurate / for almost 1 week. I survived only on liquids such as protein drinks, and since then, I have been consuming a soft liquid diet. I walk for 1 full hour a day and also do a lot of hot flashes and compresses. I am in a rural area and am scheduled to have the stitches removed on the weekend (17th day). After the stitches were removed, the swelling continued. I'm looking forward to it because I heard it's falling out easily. 4. Satisfaction: It's only been 2 weeks, but I can see a huge difference in the city photos, and when I touch it with my hand, the big and angular bones that used to be gone have disappeared. The hat really didn't suit me, but as the width of my cheekbones has decreased, I can now look like I'm wearing a hat even though I'm swollen. It feels awkward haha. I am very satisfied because the margins are reduced and the eyes and nose look more defined. I plan to take good care of the large swelling until it goes away. Since I was told that I would need lifting in the future due to my age, I am planning on lifting after the swelling goes down.
노트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 293)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
22 Days ago
일리아인
눈수술수술후기
2 Months ago
짱늘
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
오오오111
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Hours ago
bom0281
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
우유링링
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
기니디리
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
초미5632
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
스타일s
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
개나릐노란꽃그늘
가슴성형수술후기
13 Days ago
오오오111
Note 2nd week of realizing facial contour bucket list for people in their 40s hahahaha's Reviews More (10/293)

Comment 1
네임L 2024-08-18 (일) 19:08 24 Days ago Address
* This is a secret post.
Prev  Next  List