Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

This is a 6 month review of Samsao Contour.

모아소리 2024-08-11 (일) 13:32 1 Months ago 1162
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
180 days

Hello, it's already been 6 months since I had square jaw/cheekbone surgery at Samsao. My lower abdomen felt quite heavy, so it was stressful for me to be more masculine compared to the image I was pursuing. I wanted to have chin surgery for a very long time and didn't have the courage, but it's important. When it comes to safety, Samsao has really good reviews. I think that even if you shave your chin like crazy and make your face smaller, it's of no use if it's not safe. I heard that they do a lot of designs with a natural feel, so it was perfect for my needs. It didn't feel like anything, to the point where I thought I'd had surgery, so sometimes I really forget about it . I got used to the smaller lines, and it looked so natural that I'm surprised when I look at old photos. It's impossible to have no sagging at all, but it doesn't seem to be enough to worry or require surgery, so I'm not worried. It's been 6 months since I've had the surgery without any inconvenience and I've never felt that I needed any special care. It's so natural. Actually, people don't know that I had surgery because I wanted to. When I compare it to the old photo, people say that my face looks smaller and softer. This is exactly the review I wanted. There is definitely a big difference, but it looks so natural that you won't even know if it was surgery! If you can endure the first 1-2 months, you will be able to live without any inconveniences from the 3rd month onwards, so good luck to those who are in the 1-2 month gap! Thank you again to the director and teachers :)
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리릴릴
This is a 6 month review of Samsao Contour.'s Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 3
베리듀28 2024-08-11 (일) 13:47 1 Months ago Address
Is the swelling at 3 months different from the swelling at 6 months? I still have swelling like a candy bar. I am at the same hospital.
기나긴밤 2024-08-11 (일) 18:10 1 Months ago Address
It's 2 weeks since surgery, and I hope the swelling goes down quickly.
Unaa 2024-08-22 (목) 07:25 21 Days ago Address
엄청 자연스럽다
Prev  Next  List