• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

ㅅㅅㅇ Clown Square Jaw 2 Week Review

익에맏나 2024-08-09 (금) 10:08 1 Months ago 1285
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

It has been 2 weeks since I had 2 types of contouring (cheekbones, square jaw + cortical osteotomy + masseter muscle reduction + invisible) at Samsao. I was looking for a hospital that was safe, experienced, reasonably priced, and pursued natural lines, so I ended up at Samsao. I was stressed about my side cheekbones and my 45-degree cheekbones, so I decided to get contouring, but after going to several hospitals for consultations, the common advice was that you have to have a square jaw to be effective, so I ended up getting two types of surgery. I heard that the chin tip is the area that sags the most, so I didn't even consider it. I did it. They said there could be side effects like sensory abnormalities, but it's only been 2 weeks, so other than the fact that most of my cheekbones don't feel like my own skin, the rest is fine. On the second day after the surgery, the doctor calls me and checks my condition one more time. I don't know if other hospitals give it to patients, but I don't know if they give it to the patient. It was nice to feel like they cared. My right cheekbone started hurting on the 7th day, but on the 10th day, the inflammation got so bad that I reopened the incision inside my mouth and cleaned out the inflammation. I didn't eat anything irritating, only ate New Care and porridge, and disinfected hard, but I don't know why I got inflamed, but I had to search for cheekbone contour inflammation later to see other people's reviews. If you are worried about outlines, I think this is something worth referencing. There is still some swelling on my right side and I have to disinfect immediately after eating, so I am avoiding going out. Considering it's only the 2nd week, I think I need to see more progress. When I was discharged from the hospital, they gave me a contour kit (toothbrush, lip balm, tongue cleaner, and sauce container), and I put it to good use. It's a bit annoying to prepare things like this, but it's nice that they take care of it for me.
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리릴릴
ㅅㅅㅇ Clown Square Jaw 2 Week Review's Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 6
더벤라 2024-08-09 (금) 13:49 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

익에맏나 Writer 2024-08-09 (금) 17:20 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

더벤라 2024-08-09 (금) 19:11 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Unaa 2024-08-10 (토) 02:35 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

익에맏나 Writer 2024-08-12 (월) 13:07 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

Unaa 2024-08-13 (화) 23:11 29 Days ago Address