Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

Real review of cheekbone reduction success!!!

달걀123 2024-08-08 (목) 23:50 1 Months ago 2206
Dr.
김경회
Hospital
일퍼센트성형외과의원
Price
500 만원
Days
55 days

Director Kim Kyeong-hoe’s review of high 3D cheekbone reduction + double chin liposuction!!!! I have a thin face with only the cheekbones protruding. I have a large jaw muscle, so I've been getting chin Botox on a regular basis. I like it because it makes me look thinner and my cheeks look more hollow. But these days, the cheekbones are out, but the cheeks are hollow, so I guess I have to say that I look poor and deprived. But I don't want to fill them with cheek filler because it might make me look fat. I've been thinking about reducing my cheekbones, but I've never thought of shaving my bones. I’ve never tried it before and I’m hesitant! I was just thinking that way, and then a co-worker told me that I would really look prettier if I just had cheekbone reduction. She had square jaw surgery and was very satisfied with it. She told me that cheekbone surgery isn't a major surgery, so from then on, I gained more courage and really wanted to do it. !! I'm the type of person who has to do something right away if I want to do it, so my friend told me a few places that are good, so I went straight to the next week to sell my products. The first place I went to, there was something wrong with it as soon as I entered, right?? I was told that it wouldn't be done here. The director's consultation was not good, but the director's consultation was even worse. It felt like he was rushed out of the surgery and left quickly.  The second place I went to was ㅇㅍㅅㅌ where I had surgery. A co-worker rumored that this place is so good at contouring. I went in to take pictures and get a consultation, but the director was so good at counseling and told me everything I wanted, so I just wanted to do it here. He was very confident that I would have almost no side effects that I was worried about and that the surgery would definitely be successful!! I received consultations from several places for other procedures, but I think this was the first time I had this much trust. I don't think there was a place I spoke to with confidence because most of them were unforeseen, but it seemed like the director said he was confident that it was a hospital specializing in contour surgery. The director also heard reviews and rumors. It seemed like he was very meticulous and had pride in himself, so I immediately put down the deposit and left!! After making the reservation, the surgery date came about two weeks later! Actually, I'm not afraid of surgery or procedures, but it's my first time dealing with bones, so I'm kind of scared, but the staff is really kind and comforts me by telling me not to be scared, which I think helped my stability a lot. This is the first time I've seen friendly people in the operating room, but the people in the operating room are really nice. Please be kind.. I fell asleep like that and came out of the surgery. It was a throbbing pain, but my neck was more uncomfortable than my face. They said it was because they had a breathing machine attached to my neck because of the general anesthesia. Taeng-gim said he would teach me how to do it, so I took it off, but what happened? There are no clowns!! I could already feel my face getting smaller. I think it was about 10:30 PM when I was about to recover and go home. My friend was supposed to pick me up, but he suddenly said he wouldn't be able to come, so I was wondering what to do on my own, but the nursing teacher carried all my luggage and even gave me a taxi. They held me and took me to the bottom ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was really, really thankful. I was sad because it hurt, haha, but I recover quickly, so from the 4th day onwards, I started to eat rice cakes and even beef. They told me to eat porridge, but I really wanted to eat it, so I ate it. Except for a day or two, my friends just ate it. When I met them, they all said that my face had already become very small. In fact, they told me not to do it because it was a bone cutting surgery and it was dangerous, but as soon as they saw me do it, they said they really wanted to do it. So, they recommended that I go for it. There are stitches on the cheekbones and in the mouth, and it is uncomfortable. I didn't do it! It doesn't hurt that much to get it pulled out, and they are very kind when I go to get care. I feel better every time I go. The big swelling seems to go down after about 3 weeks, and it's been a little over a month now, and I don't know if it's a big thing, but everyone says it looks prettier. More than anything, the hat and glasses are better. It's so nice that it matches well.. I have a slim chin and only cheekbones. After cheekbone reduction, the cheek depressions seem to have been reduced so that I don't look fat. The facial line has become smoother and my face has just become smaller. I'm very satisfied >.<>
일퍼센트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 127)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
엥언
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
우아으
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
Endto
눈수술수술후기
15 Days ago
머쥬니
코성형수술후기
16 Days ago
나나날이
윤곽/FACE수술후기
20 Days ago
존버가답이야
윤곽/FACE수술후기
20 Days ago
딸기맛s
윤곽/FACE수술후기
26 Days ago
피망가지볶음
Real review of cheekbone reduction success!!!'s Reviews More (10/127)

Comment 4
힝퐁퐁 2024-08-11 (일) 02:03 1 Months ago Address
우와 너무 예쁘다. 너무 잘 됐다. 부럽다
닝믱 2024-08-17 (토) 03:27 26 Days ago Address
아니 그냥 이목구비 가려도 개이뻐요 ....
엽떡배달부키키 2024-08-20 (화) 14:54 22 Days ago Address
인형 아니신가요..? 전 얼굴형도 괜찮은데 광대 하시고 나니 진짜 인형 얼굴형 되셨네요!
무뭔 2024-09-07 (토) 11:50 4 Days ago Address
와 대박이에욤
Prev  Next  List