• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Young Face Surgery]

Samsa-o Lifting 2-week Review

레이나이나 2024-08-07 (수) 14:01 1 Months ago 666
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

I'm leaving a review after getting a SMAS facelift at SSS Plastic Surgery in the last week of July, two weeks before my summer vacation. In my case, I had deep-body fat removal in my mid-30s and was satisfied with my slimmer face line, but as I entered my mid-40s, the area around the fat removal area began to sag, and the fat around my mouth sagged like a bulldog. To solve this problem, I tried almost all the laser lifting procedures on the market (Ulthera, Thermage, Inmode, Titanium, Corege, etc.. even the painful and expensive Profound!!), but I was worried because it only made me feel a little better after the procedure, so I decided to consider getting a mini SMAS facelift. I looked up a lot of reviews on Naver Cafe and various plastic surgery apps, and I visited a private hospital and a large hospital and received consultations at each. The large hospital had the advantage of price, but even though I had scheduled a consultation in advance, the director who would do the procedure left work early, so I only got to meet the consultation director, so I passed early. After that, The place I went to was SSS in Sinnonhyeon Station. The director looked at my face and chose only the necessary procedures, and told me exactly what I could and couldn't do. He had sufficient experience in procedures at large hospitals before moving to private hospitals, and he was a graduate of Seoul National University, so I decided to go here. I fasted for 8 hours, went to the hospital, fell asleep for a while, and woke up to find that the surgery was done! The swelling went down a lot, and I didn't feel any pain during the first week of recovery. I walked a lot and used pumpkin juice and cold compresses diligently to help the swelling go down quickly. I visited the hospital 10 days after the surgery and had the stitches removed. The swelling was slow to go down until they took the stitches out, but after they took them out, the swelling went down a lot every day. I 'm working from home so that I can go to work fully recovered. I still have a little bruise under my eye. Aside from a little swelling and bruise, the incision is completely hidden by my head, so you can't see it at all. My friends who know I had the surgery told me that I looked much younger than before and that I did a good job. I'm so happy . I wonder how much better it'll be a month after the surgery!! I'm so excited. Since I had the surgery in the hot summer, and since I like to exercise, I didn't pay any special attention other than trying not to sweat at the incision site.. I'm so satisfied because I think the results are worth the effort!!
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리릴릴
Samsa-o Lifting 2-week Review's Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 1
더벤라 2024-08-11 (일) 21:30 1 Months ago Address
스마스거상이 부분 거상인가요?
Prev  Next  List