Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

I think it's true that plastic surgery increases self-esteem.

xrktexas 2024-08-06 (화) 04:04 1 Months ago 1246
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

Hello, this is my 4th week review of 3 types of contouring. When I was young, my face was round, but as I went through puberty, my facial bones started to protrude. I think that's when my complex about my cheekbones began... Throughout middle school and high school, I continued to suffer from my complex more and more, so I thought about cheekbone liposuction and tried reduction massage, but it was of no use because my cheekbones were fundamentally large. In the end, I told my parents about the complex and brought up the topic of surgery, and they told me that ㅅㅅㅇ was doing well. So I went and got a consultation, and the staff were friendly, and Dr. Jonglim Park was kind and gave me detailed information about how and how much would be cut during the surgery. I also had a CT scan, and it was a little scary to see my facial bones exposed... In the end, I thought it would be a good idea to have surgery at this hospital, so I underwent three types of contouring surgery to fix the front chin complex I always had and to really cut out my square jaw. I think they only cut about 3mm off the square jaw, about 5mm off the front chin, and a really huge amount off the cheekbones. I was surprised when I saw it. It's been 3 weeks since the surgery, and next week will be the 4th week.  I'm really happy that the 45-degree cheekbones and side cheekbones are almost gone. It seems that the swelling on the chin needs to go down further to be able to see it, but the overall shape has become slimmer. I read an article saying that proper plastic surgery can boost your self-esteem, and I think that's true haha.
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리릴릴
I think it's true that plastic surgery increases self-esteem.'s Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 1
제이이이시 2024-08-31 (토) 11:03 12 Days ago Address
후 사진 올려주세요!
Prev  Next  List