Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face lift]

I am posting a 2 week review of SMAS Volume Colossus.

다람쥐11 2024-08-02 (금) 19:18 1 Months ago 913
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
16 days

It's been two weeks since I received minimal incision SMAS Volume Lift, fat grafting, and deep cheek removal with liposuction at Samsao Plastic Surgery Clinic. One day, when I looked at a photo, I noticed that my bulldog skin was saggy, so I consulted with several hospitals  . In the case of plastic surgery, the director gave me the first pre-surgery consultation, and then the CEO gave me the second consultation. He  also calmly consulted with me  on the issues I was worried about even on the day of surgery, so I proceeded just as I had the first consultation. It's my 2nd week now and I'm very satisfied. On the day of the surgery, I went to the pharmacy and bought the prescribed antibiotics and ointment and came home. I followed the post-surgery instructions at the hospital and the swelling was the most on the 2nd day. On the 4th day, I went to the beauty salon, washed my hair, and went out wearing a mask. . On the 10th day, I only had bruising on one side of my jawline, but  there was no bruising on the other side. After about 10 days, the bruising had almost completely disappeared. It's been 2 weeks now and the swelling is almost all gone. After the surgery, people around me ask me if I've lost weight, but they don't know I had the surgery, and it's great that they only know about it when I tell them. Although I am not old yet, I suddenly made up my mind  when I saw the burn on my face , and I think I did a really good job with the surgery. I feel so good every time I look in the mirror. I also decided to choose a surgery hospital and have surgery after reading the reviews here, and it was so helpful that I also left a review.
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 249)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Hours ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
21 Hours ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
11 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
코버지차즘
I am posting a 2 week review of SMAS Volume Colossus.'s Reviews More (10/249)

Comment 4
코미콤 2024-08-02 (금) 19:25 1 Months ago Address
Congratulations, I think it went well.
니우나윤 2024-08-02 (금) 21:41 1 Months ago Address
Wow, I think it went really well. Congratulations.
KKing 2024-08-02 (금) 22:06 1 Months ago Address
Wow, it went so well!?!?
솜사탕별가루 2024-09-16 (월) 14:35 3 Days ago Address
수술 결정 잘 하신듯요! 근데 붓기가 없는게 너무 신기합니다. 저는 이삼년 전 정도 리프팅 상담 받았는데 직장생활 하면서 거상은 힘들다고 하셨거든요. 이쪽 병원 수술이 기술이 좋아 그런건가요 아님 요즘은 다 그런가요???
Prev  Next  List