Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
1200 만원
Days
180 days

I had a nose, square jaw, cheekbones, and front chin. I was worried about my nose bridge and square jaw, which had been a complex since I was a child, so I decided to get surgery. While I was looking for a hospital, an acquaintance recommended 3 places. I consulted all of them, and I found the hospital to be very trustworthy, with good reviews, and friendly advice. I selected After the surgery, the proportions of my face have changed, so it's really fun to wear clothes. Although I can't reduce the size of my head, the jaw line starting from my neck has become slimmer, which makes my face look naturally smaller, so I love it! You just have to follow the instructions and follow the instructions, but it was so annoying that I sometimes skipped it... But they were so kind and gave me so much information and even printed it out, so I felt like everything would be fine except for me! It feels like everyone's attitude has become kinder...? I may have felt that way because my self-esteem went up, but everyone I met for the first time and people I knew before have become kinder haha. It's already been 6 months. Time has passed faster than I thought and it would have been easier if I had done it when I was at least a year younger... I think so!
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 249)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Hours ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Hours ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
10 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
코버지차즘
Successful 6-month review of contour and nose surgery's Reviews More (10/249)

Comment 5
Emperkr 2024-08-02 (금) 16:35 1 Months ago Address
Wow hahaha this is from a different person.. where did you do it?
Mede 2024-08-02 (금) 17:24 1 Months ago Address
I’m curious about hospital information!
배고픈개굴이 2024-08-05 (월) 14:23 1 Months ago Address
어디서 했어?
선수1 2024-08-06 (화) 23:19 1 Months ago Address
진짜 잘되셨어요
Miami 2024-08-19 (월) 20:34 30 Days ago Address
진짜 축하드려요. 너무 부러워요
Prev  Next  List