Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Young Face Surgery]

This is a review of minimal incision lifting.

정나린 2024-07-30 (화) 11:36 1 Months ago 758
Dr.
한규남
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

Cheek fat around the nasolabial folds? Because of this, I felt like I was looking older, so I tried thread lifting a few times, and although it was effective, it wasn't completely dramatic or satisfactory. As time went by, the effectiveness diminished, so I decided to get a mini lift. I was looking into a few hospitals famous for colossal injuries, but  I thought it would be difficult to get blood pockets since it was a surgery that took me from Gwangju to Seoul. While searching, I happened to come across the personal blog of Dr. Gyu-Nam Han, director of Semon Square Circle Hospital, and I chose it because I trusted him. After the surgery, I chose the incision. I had pain around my area and the hospital told me to take additional Tylenol if the medicine prescribed did not help. I took more and I think the pain went away for about 4 days. I had bruising under my eyes and around my jawline, but it wasn't that bad, just a yellowish bruise. It went away completely in 2 weeks. It took about 10 days . After the stitches were removed, a scab formed, but it took 10 days for it to fall off. However, after two weeks, it doesn't seem to look like a serious flounder. It's been a month and it's still falling out. Most people around me say that my face has become slimmer. I lifted it and my face was pulled, and the corners of my eyes were slightly pulled in, so it looked like something had been done to my face, but I didn't know what I had done. I'm satisfied because I feel younger and prettier without noticing it.
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 249)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
16 Hours ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Hours ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
11 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
코버지차즘
This is a review of minimal incision lifting.'s Reviews More (10/249)

Comment 4
플러스영 2024-07-30 (화) 12:53 1 Months ago Address
팔자주름 많이 개선된 것 같다~
너무 잘되신 것 같아요!!!
skang123 2024-08-01 (목) 20:14 1 Months ago Address
효과 좋네요^^
커브 2024-08-14 (수) 11:42 1 Months ago Address
예사님~저도 팔자랑 인디안주름때문에 알아보는데
시술단가좀 알수있을까요
록키맘 2024-09-03 (화) 20:40 16 Days ago Address
광대붓기는 언제쯤 빠지셨는지 물어봐도 될까요?
Prev  Next  List