Dr.
황용석
Hospital
바탕성형외과
Price
273 만원
Days
11 days

I received anterior chin advancement surgery from Dr. Hwang Yong-seok of Batang Plastic Surgery! I was  stressed out about the walnut wrinkles that usually form due to a receding chin and the receding chin when viewed from the side, so I decided to have surgery this time. Since I have a severe receding chin, no matter which hospital I went to, everyone told me to move forward as much as possible, so I was very worried, but Dr. Hwang Yong-seok said that if you advance too much, the bone will be damaged. Since it could be eroded, they told me to remove it as much as possible within a safe line, so I made a decision based on trust! There was almost no pain after surgery! There were only discomforts such as a tingling sensation at the incision site and the chin. I knew it would hurt and I had painkillers on hand, but I didn't even need a single pill. The recovery was quick, so I was only uncomfortable for about 2-3 days after the surgery, and after that, my mouth started to open more and more. I could see the swelling slowly going down! After a week, my mouth opened better, I was able to eat regular food again, and my pronunciation returned! The swelling was almost all gone, so I started going out from that point on. After recovery, my friends told me that it looked so natural that they wouldn't even know I had surgery if I didn't tell them. They also said that the outline of my chin became clearer when viewed from the front, so I thought it was a good thing I had the surgery. Even looking at my chin, it was better than before. It looks like the surgery went well because the front has definitely come out and the walnut wrinkles have disappeared!
Written by
App

Comment 9
toei 2024-08-01 (목) 01:58 1 Months ago Address
전진 몇미리 하셨나요??

딩가둥 Writer 2024-08-01 (목) 02:00 1 Months ago Address
6mm 했어요!
귀엄동이 2024-08-01 (목) 11:29 1 Months ago Address
붓기 완전 빠졌을때 모습도 궁금해요 ~
레찌 2024-08-01 (목) 15:32 1 Months ago Address
붓기관리 잘해서 회복 잘 하시길!!
Yyun12 2024-08-02 (금) 19:39 1 Months ago Address