Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

ㅅㅅㅇ It’s the 2nd week of cheekbone reduction review~!

Hilikely 2024-07-30 (화) 17:15 1 Months ago 1089
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
전

<전>

전

<전>

후

<후>

후

<후>

ㅅㅅㅇ It’s been 2 weeks since I had my cheekbones reduced at a plastic surgery clinic! I have had no fat on my face since I was young, and as I lost weight during weight management, the cheekbones on my face became particularly prominent. My eyes, nose, and mouth were fine, but the outline was uneven , so I got stressed out when I had to tuck my ears or tie my hair, so I ended up getting cheekbone reduction at ㅅㅅㅇ. The reason I decided to do it was because it was a bone surgery, I thought that the place where the director's expertise was considered to be the highest should be given priority. Additionally, there were many precedents for successful surgery, and only the necessary areas were diagnosed without overdoing it during the surgical consultation , and the staff were very helpful. I ultimately chose it after taking into consideration the fact that I paid a lot of attention to it . After the surgery, I liked the fact that my cheekbones were clearly sunken with the naked eye. There is still some swelling in my cheeks, but it is going down well, so I think I will be more satisfied later. It is difficult to judge with the naked eye because there is still swelling, but on the CT scan, it has really decreased. If I wait a little longer, I will be more satisfied. It seems like there is still swelling, but many people around me have already told me that my cheekbones have become much smaller and my face has become smaller. I am so happy after the surgery. I think I will like it even more when the swelling goes down, so I am looking forward to it every day! On the day of the surgery, there was less swelling than expected. I've had surgery on other areas a few times, so I still have a feeling about the swelling, but I thought it wouldn't swell a lot. In order for there to be swelling, the doctor needs to perform the surgery well to minimize bleeding, but it was more contoured than when I had surgery on other small areas before. It was amazing that there were no bruises and little bleeding. Of course, the swelling started to increase the next day, but it went down a lot because I walked often and used cold compresses. When I went to the hospital in the second week, I was told that the swelling had gone down quickly! I think the biggest thing is that the surgery went well. For the first week after the surgery, my throat was sore due to the general anesthesia, but as night fell, the soreness disappeared and there was no pain in the surgical area. They used a lot of cold packs for up to 72 hours and I was able to survive by eating salty porridge, but now I eat oatmeal, yogurt, and work. I'm eating mainly dough. I was the most nervous because it was contour surgery, but it seems like the most worthwhile surgery I 've ever had. I think it's a big deal that the surgery went well. Now, I go to work without a mask, but it seems like you don't know. I'm going about my daily life without any problems.

Comment 2
쀼삐빠베부 2024-07-30 (화) 22:33 1 Months ago Address
오오 완전 자연스럽고 예뻐용!
태모태모 2024-07-31 (수) 12:00 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List