Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
90 days
수술후

<수술후>

수술전

<수술전>

3 types of contouring (cheekbones, square jaw + front chin), mini-lifting, implant-free + autologous rhinoplasty. It's already been 3 months since major surgery. I was greedy and had the surgery all at once, so I was in a lot of pain, but now that it's over, I think I did a good job. The recovery time was slower and longer than others, but the level of satisfaction was twice that. Now, I am doing well in my daily life to the point where I sometimes forget that I had surgery. I contacted the director a lot with questions I had after the surgery, and he answered every single question with care. I visited the hospital after the surgery. Every time I go, the doctors and doctors treat me kindly, and thanks to that, I feel comfortable after the surgery and am recovering well. On the first week after the surgery, I was scared to open my mouth and there were so many foods I wanted to eat, but now there is no food I can't eat and I have no trouble opening my mouth. Sensation is gradually coming back, and people around me don't know if it's because it's natural, but I hear a lot of people say that something has changed and that their impression has become softer and more refined. However, when I touch the skin on the cheek area, it still feels a little dull, there's a tingling sensation, and there's some swelling. There are still some left, but I'm waiting for some time and they say I have to watch the contour swelling for about a year...
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 249)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
20 Hours ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
22 Hours ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
11 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
코버지차즘
3 months after contouring's Reviews More (10/249)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List