Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Square Jaw]

I left a review after 3 weeks because it felt natural!

아랑2 2024-07-29 (월) 22:57 1 Months ago 972
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
21 days

hello. 3 week disposal! You can take extensive and collaborative action, consult with the director, and at the end decide to process the blockchain by participating with the next generation of light !! After worrying for a few years in my 20s, I got chin surgery in my 30s ㅠㅠ If I had known I would do this, I would have worked harder and done it a long time ago ㅜㅜ I'm a professional, so I ended up in the middle of nowhere! The director has more experience, knows what you want through editing, and schedules a surgery date right away. A person with the power to be empowered is a person to have the power to be empowered! It was uncomfortable for my husband, who had a small shaved face and had a chapped side profile, because his face was small. I also want to see the swelling go away quickly!!! How can the surgical director provide treatment consultation ? And I can't believe it because I'm scared . (Because I'm under general anesthesia, it's just a sore throat. I think it'll be okay if I just give it a painkiller injection.) For the next two weeks, I can only eat comfortably because of the stitches, and I'm living my daily life alone!!
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 247)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
9 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
12 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
18 Days ago
리스탙
I left a review after 3 weeks because it felt natural!'s Reviews More (10/247)

Comment 3
둥둥이22 2024-09-10 (화) 19:54 7 Days ago Address
예샤 머리 언제 감았어??

아랑2 Writer 2024-09-11 (수) 14:01 6 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

둥둥이22 2024-09-11 (수) 19:05 6 Days ago Address
나 3일찬데 넘 힘들어서 못감겠으,,,ㅠㅠ내일 시도해봐야겠딘
Prev  Next  List