전

<전>

후

<후>

후

<후>

후

<후>

Before the surgery, I had a slightly square jaw and my front chin was protruding. Do you think I'm a devil? It was the same face shape..! So, I searched for hospitals through two representative apps and other cafes, and all the other hospitals recommended double jaw surgery, so of course I thought it was a double jaw case. ㅜㅜ However, the oral and maxillofacial surgery department told me honestly that the dentition was fine, but the front jaw was only protruding, and I contacted the orthognathic department. You said that the outline is your choice...! I think that honesty accounted for 70% of the hospital's choice. And most of all, being able to view CCTV in real time during the surgery, the resident anesthesiologist, and the experience of Dr. Seokjae Lee gave me trust, and I even placed a down payment at Waigugang without a single hesitation. It's already been 6 months since I had two types of contouring done. I'm leading a normal life just like before the surgery!  There are no restrictions on food, exercise, etc.! Almost all of the swelling has gone down, all my senses have returned, and people around me don't know why, but they say my image has changed a lot! haha ​​Even if I don't use shading when putting on makeup, I look slimmer than before the surgery, and before, when I let my bangs down, I looked stuffy and my face looked more angular. I was advised to do so, but now I don't have to look angular even with my bangs down, so I'm so happy! Haha, I think my style has really changed a lot after the surgery! This is why I thought facial contour was so important haha. Photos aren't everything, but now I can take decent photos with the rear camera, and I'm very satisfied with the change in my appearance after surgery!
Written by
App

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List