Dr.
정연호
Hospital
닥터정리반의원
Price
108 만원
Days
109 days

When I looked at my face in pictures, I was always most stressed about the double chin, but after facial liposuction, I can now smile freely and take pictures without showing the double chin!! >_< If it was something that could be solved with such a simple surgery, I would have done it a long time ago without worrying about it. They say facial liposuction is more effective as time goes by, but I definitely feel like I'm losing more fat..! I was satisfied with the fact that I was already thinner when I was three months old, but when I look at the photo now, five months later, and the photo from three months ago, I see that I am thinner differently? I guess time is the secret haha. I had the surgery right before the wedding photoshoot! Filming took place in July, and the surgery took place in February. Thanks to the surgery going so well, I was able to successfully complete the V-line face photo shoot without any scars..♥ Also, I originally had a round face shape, but with facial liposuction surgery without any lifting procedure, my face shape itself changed to a slimmer shape. .!! I definitely think the price-performance ratio is better than the Shurink In-Mode treatment. And I tried doing facial thread lifting myself, but they told me it wasn't necessary so I should just get facial liposuction. Honest! Because I felt the same way, my trust increased. I think it's really nice that the treatment doesn't have to be sold separately. It's hard to see the jawline in the pre-surgery photos... but I feel like I've been given a jawline as a gift thanks to double chin liposuction!! The surgery was over in 30 minutes. Less hazy than a gastroscopy? It really didn't hurt at all... It didn't hurt to the point where I wondered if it was even possible to hurt like this. It feels like the redness is painful... I think you can think of it as a similar treatment to Indu Shurink. I think I can go to work in two days. I did it in two days and no one around me knew! They asked me if I lost weight and when I told them I had facial liposuction, everyone was very interested. I got a lot of recommendations here and there!! Haha , I think facial liposuction is definitely the answer to double chin problems!!!>

Comment 11
라이언GTS 2024-07-14 (일) 18:37 2 Months ago Address
넘 잘됐네~ 추카해^^
나도 고민중인데 흉터는 어디에 남아?
klopiuji32 2024-07-14 (일) 20:49 2 Months ago Address
나도예전에 이중턱한적있는데 좋드라고
빙봉이 2024-07-14 (일) 21:51 2 Months ago Address
와 효과 진짜 좋다 ㅠㅠ 나도 받고싶어
이실리레 2024-07-19 (금) 14:11 2 Months ago Address
헉 병원정보 물어봐도되?
MnM0M 2024-07-21 (일) 22:03 2 Months ago Address
ㅠㅠ 나도 계속 고민중인대 진짜 자연스럽다!! 병원정보 공유가능하면 부탁해..ㅠㅠ