ㅅㅅㅇ 2 month lifting review

병원ㅊㅊ 2024-07-24 (수) 11:56 1 Months ago 772
Dr.
한규남
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
60 days

I felt like my jaw line was sagging, so I was looking for a hospital, and through my son's recommendation, I came across ㅅㅅㅇ, a hospital specializing in upper body surgery. I was recommended 2 hospitals, so I made an appointment on the same day and went for a consultation, but unlike other places, ㅅㅅㅇ pinpointed my problem accurately and talked about it. He told me that my cheeks were sagging down because of my deep cheeks. The director gave kind explanations and recommended a SMAS lift that was right for me instead of recommending excessive plastic surgery . I trusted him and made an appointment right away and had the surgery. So, I received a minimal incision SMAS lift along with deep cheek removal. I was surprised that the director called me directly after the surgery. I was grateful that he asked about my condition over the phone. It's already been 2 months since the lift, and although it hasn't fully recovered yet, people around me are saying that my face has gotten smaller. ^ Well done for being a band consistently for a month~! I'll have to wait and see, but for now I'm satisfied~
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 247)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Hours ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
8 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
11 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
리스탙
ㅅㅅㅇ 2 month lifting review's Reviews More (10/247)

Comment 1
솜사탕별가루 2024-09-16 (월) 14:36 8 Hours ago Address
수술 잘 되셔서 좋으시겠어요!
Prev  Next  List