Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

Congenitally large cheekbones disappeared after cheekbone surgery. Review of 1 month after contouring surgery.

수누누 2024-07-23 (화) 21:43 1 Months ago 1942
Dr.
김종윤
Hospital
이유구강악안면외과
Price
660 만원
Days
30 days

The reason I decided to have cheek surgery was because I had a complex since I was young about not gaining weight no matter how much I ate and having naturally large cheekbones. Whenever I looked in the mirror, I was always concerned about my face shape and the resulting hollow cheekbones due to my large cheekbones, and I was stressed out. I often heard things like, “You need to eat some,” “ You look sick,” “You look strong,” so I ate a lot and even tried to gain weight, but for low self-esteem, gym and exercise are the best! After hearing this, I tried exercising hard, but the complex did not go away easily. So I decided to get cheekbone surgery!! It would be better to continue to be stressed and get Salva N cheekbone surgery! So, after much deliberation, I ended up having cheek surgery. The reason I chose Iyu Oral Clinic was because I found out about it through a friend, and it was the hospital that my friend recommended! Unlike other hospitals, they only focused on the bones, such as the outline of the jaw and jaw, and explained things in more detail than other hospitals' directors and managers. When I asked questions about the surgery, they answered right away, so I had more confidence in their expertise on the bones. Haha. The swelling on the first day after the surgery was more than I expected. It was severe… . The director said that the major swelling would disappear after a week or a month, so I just thought that it would come quickly. Haha. On the 2nd day, there was only a slight discomfort in the throat, and it felt like it was getting better than I expected. Haha. I woke up in the morning on the 3rd day. My eyes and face felt heavy, so I immediately put a cold compress on it as soon as I woke up. It felt more swollen than yesterday. I'm doing it because I need to keep doing it until the 3rd day, but the swelling is really at its peak haha. But they said I just have to endure it a little longer, so I held on. On the 4th day , compared to the first day, the swelling seemed to have gone down a lot, and the swelling on my cheeks had gone down quite a bit, so I felt less heavy. It was a little difficult because of the cravings, but I'm happy that I can finally write regularly... Day 5 After eating only liquid food for 5 days, I had no energy and got hungry right away even after eating. It's already been 5 days since I haven't washed my hair, and I really wanted to wash my hair and wash my face to refresh it! Day 6/7 The swelling began to go down little by little around the afternoon of the 5th day, and by the morning of the 6th day, the swelling had gone down considerably. The bruises are getting better, they are fading and turning yellow, and I have reached the limit of not being able to wash my hair, so I just went to the hair salon and got shampoo. It felt really refreshing.. When it was the second week, I visited the hospital to have the stitches removed from my mouth. First, I received a swelling laser, and after that, I had the stitches removed from my mouth and my mouth disinfected. I was wondering if the wound in my mouth had healed well when I disinfected my mouth during the first week. Unlike me, it didn't hurt and I actually felt refreshed haha. Pulling out the stitches didn't hurt as much as I thought and I didn't feel anything other than a tickling sensation. It's been a month now, and a lot of the major swelling has definitely gone down, but some swelling still remains, and they say the major swelling is gradually going down, so I'm not really worried. I mainly ate liquid food until the 3rd week, but these days I mainly eat soft foods that are easy to chew, such as bread, rice, and rice noodles. Compared to the 1st and 2nd weeks, I am really happy because I can eat a lot more!! Director Kim Jong-yoon told me to be careful about what I eat or chew until the second month. Haha. Even though it's only been a month, I'm so happy that the big cheekbones are gone, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it changes as the major swelling goes down!
Written by
App
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 104)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
라이몽
양악/교정/치과후기
8 Days ago
cookiecookie
Congenitally large cheekbones disappeared after cheekbone surgery. Review of 1 month after contouring surgery.'s Reviews More (10/104)

Comment 4
멈뭄밈조아예요 2024-07-24 (수) 16:52 1 Months ago Address
수술 잘된것 같아 다행이네 3종한거야??
지훈정 2024-07-29 (월) 14:24 1 Months ago Address
와씨 광대 대박.... 잘되셨다 ㅠ
효쥐 2024-07-31 (수) 14:35 1 Months ago Address
효과 잘보셨네요~ 축하드려요
Agbaann 2024-08-01 (목) 13:36 1 Months ago Address
광대가 쏙 들어갔네~~~ 축하해요
Prev  Next  List