Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

This is a review of 3 types of contour at Cookie Plastic Surgery.

아이데이션 2024-07-23 (화) 19:23 1 Months ago 4392
Dr.
정성모
Hospital
쿠키성형외과의원
Price
1155 만원
수술전

<수술전>

당일

<당일>

1주차

<1주차>

3주차

<3주차>

1달차

<1달차>

3달차

<3달차>

6달차

<6달차>

I had always been concerned about my angular square jaw and cheekbones, but when I first visited the hospital, my image was clean and the director was very kind, and he emphasized that there were no accidents, so I felt more trustworthy and good. The director's consultation was short and concise, but he treated me kindly, which made me feel more at ease. This is what happened. I decided to visit after seeing a cookie review through a plastic surgery app. I consulted and made an appointment for the earliest possible surgery day. I spent the night without thinking, but I was so nervous the night before that I didn't sleep much, but it was over when I went to the hospital, went into the operating room, got anesthesia, and woke up. After the surgery, I Because I tend to have a lot of swelling, I felt like I had to live a different life than others, so I never ate spicy food, only ate a moderate amount of liquid food, and went for a walk every day. By the 2nd week, I had lost a lot of it and started to look like a human. Looking at the reviews, I was able to walk. I think I walked around the neighborhood a lot because I heard it was the best for swelling. As a result, it started to fall out noticeably. As expected, the only thing I can do is exercise haha. After a month, I think my image has changed. I trusted the doctor and had the surgery, and the results were so good that I had no regrets, and I've been doing well. I've been doing well in my daily life since 3 months, and I didn't even notice how time was passing. But there was still some swelling, but now I'm eating well and my face is getting smaller. I'm doing so well!! If you take good care of yourself, you will be able to enjoy a different life in the future. Cookie at Ansim Hospital, Director Seongmo Jeong, is the best haha.
Written by
App
쿠키성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 138)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
용용용
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아카쨩
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
새옷마련
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
성성하하핫
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
dikd
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
천지정연
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
diskswoals
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
뚜이라
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
1nake
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
드스멘
This is a review of 3 types of contour at Cookie Plastic Surgery.'s Reviews More (10/138)

Comment 3
rjawjd 2024-07-23 (화) 19:36 1 Months ago Address
어플없이 촬영한 걸강?? 완전 잘되었다
맥클맥클 2024-07-24 (수) 15:27 1 Months ago Address
예쁘네요
두루두두 2024-07-29 (월) 14:03 1 Months ago Address
모델같다 수술하길 잘햇네
Prev  Next  List