Price
300 만원
Days
180 days

5개월차

<5개월차>

5개월차

<5개월차>

<5th month><5th month>It's been 6 months since I received chin augmentation surgery from Dr. Jaehyun Kwon at Soda Plastic Surgery :) After finding out that I had a chin in high school, my complex got worse, so I never took pictures from the side. I was so stressed out that I looked for a way to get a chin, and as soon as I became an adult, I got a chin augmentation. I decided to get an advancement surgery. As it was my first plastic surgery, I had to choose the hospital carefully because there was a lot I didn't know. Although the hospital isn't very large, the director gave me kind advice and said he doesn't perform too many surgeries in a day, so I had some confidence and made a reservation for a face-to-face consultation. went! The hospital was really clean and the counselor was very proactive in informing me, so I decided to schedule the surgery date right away! The post-surgery recovery process was on the first day of the surgery: From the moment I woke up after the surgery, I was wearing bandages and an ice pack that day, so I was in a lot of pain. I tried it, but it was bearable. In fact, I was even more hungry. And on that day, I was admitted to the hospital and slept, and the nurse changed my pack to keep me cool! They even brought me Pocari because I was thirsty☺️Day 2-3: There was no pain, just stiffness. The swelling was there before, but from this point on, it started to swell even more! Days 4 to 7: My face became square, so I went for a walk almost every day to get rid of the swelling, and applied a lot of packs. After the 6th day, it started to go away little by little! Week 2: There was still swelling, but people didn't notice, so this was the first time I put on makeup. + After the surgery, I went once a week for 4 weeks and received radiofrequency treatment as after-care. When I received this, I saw the swelling go down, my skin improved, and the therapist was very kind! I am very, very satisfied with my post-surgery satisfaction. I was satisfied with the fact that it looked really natural and went well even after the 2nd month, but now that it is the 5th month, I am even happier because my face looks much slimmer and more natural! As the thing that made me most complex about my face disappeared, I gained confidence and my quality of life really changed.
Written by
App

Comment 3
아주구 2024-07-24 (수) 17:08 1 Months ago Address
How far have you advanced? Do you have any sensory abnormalities?
rjawjd 2024-07-29 (월) 11:54 1 Months ago Address
I think you’ve moved forward and your image is better!
Yyun12 2024-08-02 (금) 19:40 1 Months ago Address
넘 예쁘게 잘됐네요 혹시 부작용은 없으셧을까여?ㅠㅍ
Prev  Next  List