Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face Contour Resurgery]

I removed the pin from the contour stone.

조랑말랭이 2024-07-23 (화) 12:24 1 Months ago 3798
Dr.
오정석
Hospital
윤곽의정석성형외과의원
Price
220 만원
전

<전>

전

<전>

전

<전>

후

<후>

후

<후>

후

<후>

Last year, I had my cheekbones and chin done at another hospital, but it felt like a foreign body and was painful, so I had the pins removed. I was planning to have it done at the place where I had the surgery originally, but it felt a bit like a factory and didn't feel like they were paying close attention... And the hospital's attitude was not good after the surgery. ,,haha I thought that a hospital specializing in contour would probably know more about pins and thought they would be more professional. So I looked around at several places and read reviews on pin removal for contour stones. They seemed to do a good job and some people said they went back to their daily lives right away on the day of surgery. After seeing that, I went through everything from consultation to surgery haha. I was a little scared before the surgery, but Dr. Oh Jeong-seok explained everything in detail, so I felt at ease, and the surgery didn't take long! The anesthesia was good, so there was no major discomfort..! I had some swelling and pain after the pin was removed, but it got a lot better over time. What does it mean to get around on the same day? Do you understand? But I think he overdid it a bit haha. Just the outline,,, 30% discomfort? And it may be due to my mood, but the contour of my face felt softer because the cheekbones and chin area were neatly finished. I took good care of myself during recovery and did as the director said, and there was no inflammation and recovery was fast. For those considering pin removal surgery. I recommend you visit here.
윤곽의정석성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 22)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
몬냥몬냥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
부산향교숫국밥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
아라자아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
하비에르
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
죠죠랑
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
김님딤림
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
팔칠
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
닉네임뿌뿌띠
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
가Alaid
I removed the pin from the contour stone.'s Reviews More (10/22)

Comment 5
leebuja 2024-07-23 (화) 14:17 1 Months ago Address
Is it different from the event price???

조랑말랭이 Writer 2024-07-23 (화) 16:48 1 Months ago Address
The event was the same and I did 5 parts!
다아타라 2024-07-23 (화) 16:47 1 Months ago Address
Oh, it's neat.

조랑말랭이 Writer 2024-07-23 (화) 16:48 1 Months ago Address
Thanks
쨈민이 2024-08-14 (수) 19:09 24 Days ago Address
이물감이라는게 통증이였어 ?
Prev  Next  List