Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

I had 3 types of contour surgery and deleted Photoshop haha.

모스크바파 2024-07-17 (수) 14:58 1 Months ago 1758
Dr.
정성모
Hospital
쿠키성형외과의원
Price
1419 만원

5일차

<5일차>

1주차

<1주차>

3주차

<3주차>

1갤차

<1갤차>

3갤차

<3갤차>

6갤차

<6갤차>

The reason I decided to get surgery was when I was thinking about what to do after I quit my job, and I remembered that I was always busy taking selfies and Photoshopping my face shape. Should I get contouring surgery? While doing this, I looked up reviews and ended up having surgery haha! I looked for Cookie on a plastic surgery app, and they had a lot of recommendations and said they were famous for the doll line I wanted, so I went for a consultation. I liked the consultation overall the most, so I had the surgery at Cookie! I went to 3 consultations. On the first day, I was so swollen that I couldn't tell what the lines were. My entire face doubled in size due to the swelling, which was surprising. After about 5 days, I felt that my cheekbones had gotten smaller. The bumps were definitely gone, right? There was definitely a lot of swelling for about a week , and I was looking forward to seeing the swelling go down on its own . The doctor said the surgery went well. After removing the stitches in my mouth for about 3 weeks, the major swelling was gradually going down, so I started to notice that my face had gotten smaller in size overall, and I had to wear a mask. It was great to be able to take them off and go for a walk, but I still feel like someone is pecking my lower jaw. It lifts slightly, but it feels like the scar is healing..? Up to the first month, I walked every day and drank pumpkin juice regularly as it was said to be good for swelling, so I felt that my chin was getting better. The swelling was still a lot, so it seemed to be the same as before the surgery, but it was nice to notice that the size of my face had decreased. They said this medicine worked hard to manage the swelling. After 3 months of treatment, I saw a picture of Jeonju and Jeonju. I could clearly see the difference. Originally, my cheekbones weren't that bad so they didn't look big due to the swelling, but everyone around me told me that my entire face had gotten smaller, and I could feel that my lower jaw had definitely shrunk. Still, all the remaining swelling did not go away. After about half a year, I became familiar with the regular camera and the time spent using Photoshop was reduced by 1/5. Even when taking pictures with the rear cam, the asymmetry of the face was corrected to some extent, so shocking pictures did not come out even when taking pictures with the rear cam. The face also became smaller. The advantage of being able to wear a variety of clothes according to proportions haha! Of course, since I diet and exercise at the same time, the sagging fat under my chin seems to have decreased significantly. My self-esteem is increasing significantly and I feel very satisfied with myself.
Written by
App
쿠키성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 130)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
용용용
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아카쨩
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
새옷마련
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
도나임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
나른한겨울
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
히키코
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
나체주의자
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
연장아찌
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
또또언냐
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
가주의자
I had 3 types of contour surgery and deleted Photoshop haha.'s Reviews More (10/130)

Comment 2
Agbaann 2024-07-18 (목) 14:25 1 Months ago Address
Wow, the surgery went really well haha. Cookie is a good clown.
Veee 2024-07-19 (금) 10:36 1 Months ago Address
It's really pretty.. Well done!!!
Prev  Next  List