Days
30 days
전

<전>

후

<후>

후

<후>

It's been a month since I had my cheekbones reduced. I thought I should never touch my bones, but I got stressed every time I looked at my selfies, so I consulted several plastic surgeons. I thought the amount of money was important during the consultation, so I made a reservation right away after consulting with Director Yoo Ji-han. I could have gone to another hospital to get the surgery cheaper, but I really liked the consultation because they gave me the most detailed consultation out of all the hospitals I've been to. Rather than simply saying that the surgery would go well, he recommended plastic surgery that would suit my face and even addressed the parts I had complexes about. I had a consultation for about 30 minutes. The doctor had a lot of experience, so even though it was a major surgery, I felt at ease. Haha. It's been a month now, but I know people around me. Many people say that they lost weight without even knowing that they had plastic surgery. There is no more humiliation in taking pictures! I feel like I got the surgery I like the most and it was worth every penny and time. I also got cheekbone injections, but it seems like my cheekbones need contouring to reduce them. It was a waste of money I spent on injections. If I were to go back, I would get surgery right away from Dr. Yoo Ji-han. I'm really satisfied! Don't worry, get counseling first. I'm really satisfied
Written by
App
노트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 278)
눈수술수술후기
1 Months ago
짱늘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
자룡
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
오오오111
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
율룰
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
자유찾아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
룰루루라라
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
캔디바광인
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
안뚜룽
눈수술수술후기
7 Days ago
안뚜룽
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
골드조앙
It's been a month since I became a clown's Reviews More (10/278)

Comment 6
민민리 2024-07-10 (수) 17:35 1 Months ago Address
What is that thing that looks like a cheek dent..? Will it get better again..?

독토 Writer 2024-07-10 (수) 23:35 1 Months ago Address
원래 볼패임이 심했어ㅠㅠ 수술하고 나빠진게 아니라 원래 그런 거라 딱히 신경안써!
딸기조아a 2024-07-10 (수) 17:53 1 Months ago Address
잘 됀거 같은데 근데 볼 패인거 같이 보인다

독토 Writer 2024-07-10 (수) 23:36 1 Months ago Address
마저 나 원래 볼패임 심한거 맞는데 수술땜에 그런건 아냐!!
동긍이 2024-07-10 (수) 23:34 1 Months ago Address
정면 궁금하다~ 정면도 효과많이봤어?

독토 Writer 2024-07-10 (수) 23:37 1 Months ago Address
아직 한달챠라 붓기가 낭낭한데 광대 확실히 들오갔어
Prev  Next  List