Prev  Next  List
[Face lift]

2-week review of mini lifting for deep cheek and nasolabial troubles

쪼리만물탱탱 2024-07-10 (수) 13:20 2 Months ago 988
Dr.
한규남
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원

This is a review of the second week of mini lifting at Samsao. I was worried about my peanut-shaped face and deep cheeks, which stood out even more when I looked at pictures taken by others . Especially when I took pictures with the rear camera, they came out worse. I was even more worried because I had a wedding photo shoot coming soon. I tried facial suctioning, but the effect was minimal or disappeared quickly, so I made an appointment for a mini-lift. I was worried because it was my first time having a lifting surgery and I was young, but the maintenance period was longer than I expected and the hospital's reviews were good, so I decided to have the surgery. i did it. After the surgery, I also received a call from the director. Thank you for calling. I think I couldn't go to work for about 2 days because it swelled up like a wart right after the surgery. But it fell out quickly as the stitches were removed. There still seems to be some swelling, but I'm hearing people ask me if I've lost weight because the deep cheeks, which were a concern, have improved and the nasolabial folds have disappeared. In conclusion, I am very satisfied with the surgery! Haha.
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
리릴릴
2-week review of mini lifting for deep cheek and nasolabial troubles's Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 4
솔파미 2024-07-10 (수) 17:51 2 Months ago Address
오 사진으로만 봐도 효과 대박이에요!! 혹시 비용 여쭤봐도 될까요??
amore1 2024-07-22 (월) 01:37 1 Months ago Address
절개는 어디로 몇 센치나 하신거가요 ?
띠로오옹 2024-08-20 (화) 00:56 23 Days ago Address
진짜 잘된거 같아요! 저는 결혼준비하면서 티타늄햇는데..차라리 미니리프팅을 할걸 싶어요ㅠ
어린황태 2024-08-22 (목) 09:12 21 Days ago Address
비용은 얼마에용?
Prev  Next  List