The stress on my face shape has disappeared ㅠㅠㅠ

곡예사랑 2024-07-01 (월) 15:44 2 Months ago 6034
Dr.
김혜영
Hospital
지앤지병원 성형외과
Price
990 만원

I've been really stressed out about my face shape for a long time. Doing a lot of shading is difficult and annoying every morning... But since contour surgery is not a simple surgery, I go to various consultations and ask questions, and I get kind and detailed information. There is no excessive treatment and the safety system is good. I looked at 5 or 6 places to find a hospital that I thought I could trust and trust, but even this type of manual labor was really hard and took a long time. That's how I found Dr. Kim Hye-young. I was scared and worried after reading the reviews of the three types of pre-surgery contouring, but fortunately I got the result. It seemed like it came out successfully. I had the surgery at the hospital, was hospitalized, went through a recovery period, and received follow-up care. When I visited the hospital for a check-up, they looked after my questions and inconveniences carefully and took care of me, so I felt reassured. Especially when I checked the CT scan and took pictures, I felt a huge difference before and after. I'm so satisfied
Written by
App

Comment 5
나빌라레라 2024-07-03 (수) 20:19 2 Months ago Address
너무 예뻐졌네~~역시 동양인은 계란형^^
아라오디오 2024-07-05 (금) 13:43 2 Months ago Address
와... 자연스럽게 곡선 너무 잘빠졋다1!! 축하해 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
루바이처 2024-07-05 (금) 18:12 2 Months ago Address
헉 진짜 예쁘다 … 넘 잘 됐네 츅하해!!!!
Alex24 2024-07-12 (금) 00:22 2 Months ago Address
우와 너무 자연스럽고 예쁘게 잘 되었다! 나도 얼굴형 스트레스 어렸을 때부터 많이 받았고 성인 되고 나서 심해졌는데..ㅠㅠ 예사처럼 언젠가는 얼굴형 스트레스 없어졌으면 좋겠다!
동긍이 2024-07-15 (월) 12:40 2 Months ago Address
너무 잘됬다
Prev  Next  List