Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

3 types of facial contouring, deep cheek removal, double chin accu. Review from a little over a month ago

자몽쟈 2024-07-04 (목) 15:11 11 Days ago 965
Dr.
조동필
Hospital
에이비성형외과의원
Price
880 만원
Days
70 days

Hmm.. Pay attention to the pre-surgery photo! I've been worried about my face shape since I was young, but rather than writing it down in detail, I'd like to sum it up: 1. Peanut-shaped face 2. Asymmetry These two were the biggest ones. So there are no procedures I haven't tried, such as meridian, Ulthera, and thread lifting, but a procedure is a procedure, and anyway, if I don't get it, I'll have to do it again. Coming back , since this was originally a bone problem, I thought that if I was going to spend this much money, it would be right to pay all at once and get contouring, so I decided to have surgery. Also, as I get older, my cheeks drop and my double chin seems to get worse, so I told the doctor about it during my consultation and got my deep cheeks done. I decided to do it together while getting 3 types of facial contouring , including removal and double chin accuracy ! To be honest, I would be wrong if I said I wasn't worried because it was a bone cutting surgery, but I think my expectations were higher as I imagined the post-surgery experience and started the happy circuit. I had the surgery while running the happy circuit, and the swelling in the first week of the contouring surgery that I had only seen in reviews was really amazing. I thought it was possible to get swollen like this. When I look at the picture from that time and compare it to my face now, the swelling goes down. It seems a bit like a mystery to the human body and I wonder if it was a dream! Now, after the 3rd week, the swelling has gone down, and the swelling in my cheeks has also gone down. People around me are asking me if I've lost weight, and when I see that my stressed, peanut-shaped face has become smooth without any curves, I wonder if this is the doll line I wanted! And that's the part I'm really satisfied with! During the surgery, the double chin was completely removed, so my jaw line was revived and the double chin did not appear, so I am satisfied with this part ♥ The photo was taken in the morning after waking up and washing my face haha. Please note this. I kept the surgery a secret from those around me, but my facial features have survived. I'm having a happy day because a lot of people tell me that my beauty has improved lately haha. So I'm going to keep it a secret for the rest of my life haha. It's only been a little over a month, but I'm already looking forward to how crazy it will be when the swelling goes down even more!

Comment 12
상상그이상의 2024-07-04 (목) 15:52 11 Days ago Address
After contouring, my face shape became very smooth. It didn't seem too overpowering bb.

자몽쟈 Writer 2024-07-08 (월) 16:39 7 Days ago Address
진짜 자려함이 이런걸까 싶어요
이누야샹 2024-07-04 (목) 16:13 11 Days ago Address
I think it's the best review I've seen recently. Even though it's been a little over a month, the recovery is fast.

자몽쟈 Writer 2024-07-08 (월) 16:40 7 Days ago Address
병원에서 붓기관리최고로 잘해주십니다!!
물가리나무 2024-07-04 (목) 16:33 11 Days ago Address
My double chin has disappeared haha. The effect is really amazing.

이중턱 순삭 당했어요
구름사 2024-07-04 (목) 16:53 11 Days ago Address
It went really well!! It's the ultimate in self-reliance. Yes, it suits my current image so well.

최고의 칭찬이야고마워
아키텍키즈 2024-07-04 (목) 17:14 10 Days ago Address
I heard it was hard to recover the contour, but I had a hard time. Still, the before and after difference was so clear that I think I would have done it too. It was a huge success.

자몽쟈 Writer 2024-07-08 (월) 16:41 7 Days ago Address
회복기간은 솔직히 힘들었는데!!! 나는 내가 여태 한 수술 중에서 제일 보람 느끼는 수술이야
dldldod 2024-07-09 (화) 23:43 5 Days ago Address
헉 나랑 얼글형 비슷하당 고생많았엉!!!!!
또또언냐 2024-07-10 (수) 13:18 5 Days ago Address
어떤 원장님께 받으셨어요?
저도 에이비 예약해놔서오ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List