Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

This is a review from Soda Plastic Surgery Director Kwon Jae-hyeon, 5 months after surgery!

SKKU 2024-07-01 (월) 19:05 4 Days ago 756
Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
1 만원
Days
155 days

This is a review from Soda Plastic Surgery Director Kwon Jae-hyeon, 5 months after surgery! I wasn't very dissatisfied with my facial features, but I was very stressed because of my facial asymmetry and wide cheekbones. So, I decided to have contour surgery. I listened to reviews from various plastic surgery review apps and acquaintances, received consultations from several plastic surgeons, and finally decided to have the surgery at Soda Plastic Surgery. After consulting with the director, I decided to proceed with ‘3 types of contouring (cheekbones + square jaw + chin tip) + facial liposuction’. We decided to have the cheekbones, which were usually stressful, and the square jaw and chin tip to correct facial asymmetry, as well as lip suction. The reasons why I ultimately decided to undergo surgery from Dr. Jaehyun Kwon of Soda Plastic Surgery are: 1. Even if I wanted to undergo unnecessary surgery, he did not recommend it and instead avoided it. 2. He honestly told me which parts of my original facial shape could be improved with surgery and which parts could not be improved with surgery. 3. The directors and nurses at the hospital, including the director, were all very kind. 4. The hospital facilities were very good. And I had a consultation with the director, and I just got the feeling, 'I need to have surgery here...' haha. So I didn't even go to any consultations I had made at other hospitals. I think I only ate liquid food and new care immediately after surgery and for a month. The swelling was so bad that anyone could see that I looked like someone who had undergone contouring surgery. He took me for a walk every day and the director told me how to use compresses every time I visited the doctor. I applied compresses as the director said, and the swelling went down very quickly after a month. It's the same. To manage the swelling, I didn't drink pumpkin juice or anything else and just walked for at least 30 minutes a day. I did it almost every day, except for days when I wasn’t feeling well! After one month, I ate a regular diet, avoiding only tough foods, foods that required long chewing, and foods that required me to open my mouth wide. There was no major discomfort in the masticatory exercise, and at this time, I applied compresses as the director said, and practiced opening the mouth little by little as the director said, and the swelling went down really quickly. Now, 5 months after the surgery, I can eat pretty much any food, and my mouth is wide enough to eat a hamburger haha. I think it's important to practice regularly. Now, when I look in the mirror, I can see with the naked eye that a lot of the asymmetry has disappeared, and I can see with my own eyes that my cheekbones are a lot fuller than before, so my face looks smaller, so I live with satisfaction every time I look in the mirror. haha ​​Post-surgery discomfort There was a time when I did it, but I'm so satisfied with it now that I've forgotten that time! I am still satisfied, but since contour surgery is said to last up to a year, I plan to continue to monitor the progress! Contouring surgery is not a simple surgery, it is not a cheap surgery, and the recovery process is not short, but I think it is worth considering if you have a complex about your face shape! People who have similar concerns as me! I highly recommend Director Jaehyun Kwon...!
Written by
App

Comment 5
레몬치킨 2024-07-02 (화) 10:27 3 Days ago Address
It seems like I did it naturally and it's much better than overdoing it.
오영잉 2024-07-02 (화) 10:31 3 Days ago Address
너무 잘됐다.. 축하해!
102938q 2024-07-02 (화) 18:40 3 Days ago Address
라인 진짜 깔끔하다
살리바 2024-07-04 (목) 12:59 1 Days ago Address
비대칭 잘 잡혓다 부럽... 비용 알려줄 수 있어?
심뽕 2024-07-05 (금) 14:09 17 Hours ago Address
와 너무 잘됐다
Prev  Next  List