Dr.
이승룡
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
1600 만원
Days
34 days

It's already been a month since I had facial contouring and fat grafting. I thought time was not going anywhere, but now time flies. Maybe it's because I drive by car every day to see the progress, but I was nervous when I first took the subway, but I was able to get there without any problems. Even though I was in a different area, I wore a bucket hat and a mask. No one knows! I still eat retort Dongwon porridge at work, but when I get bitten, I eat regular food. Even if I can't eat anything that's too tough, I can eat everything, like pork belly, if I cut it with scissors! So, when I eat, I always put scissors and a tissue in front of me when I eat... I don't have any sense in my lower jaw yet, so I eat with a lot of food, and I only share it with people I'm close to, and I clean the area around my mouth often. If there's anything difficult, the gold tooth on my upper molar fell out. The amount didn't come out, so I couldn't see it, so I just took it off temporarily. I have to go back for treatment in a month. So I'm going to do scaling then, too. When I went to the hospital, I did fat grafting, looked at the progress of the thigh stitches, looked at the condition of the mouth incision, and looked at before and after photos of Citi. The cut jaw bone... I saw it because he showed me a picture. The doctor also took a picture of the cut bone on the monitor with my phone haha. I see it sometimes because it's amazing... haha. It was nice that everyone took good care of me, and I wrote down everything I was curious about on a notepad on my phone, one by one. I asked and did it! I decided to go to the first hospital after trying all the hospitals out there. I think I chose the right one. But I heard there are hospitals that wash your hair or manage swelling after surgery, but the hospital I went to didn't do that. If there's someone who thinks these things are important, get to know them. I don't really care, so it's okay. It's a bit uncomfortable in my mouth as if the melting threads haven't dissolved yet. When I eat something, it feels like it's swollen. Is it biobond? Because of this, I keep feeling like my jaw gums are hardening and itching and itching... Sometimes, if it gets too bad, I can't sleep well. If I recover quickly, I'll be fine. I hope so. I'm excited to go see the doctor again this week. Haha. My cheekbones and lower right jaw still hurt when I touch them, so I have to ask about this too. I went to a festival a while ago, and when I looked at the picture my friend took from afar, my face looked small...? So I thought it was a good thing I did. The swelling from the fat grafting was still big, so my cheeks were puffy and my forehead was really saggy, but the surgery was really good because it gave me volume. I think I'm more satisfied because I thought about it for a long time. My mom was worried at first, but now she looks at my forehead and lower jaw and thinks it's cute. I like it that much haha.
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1125)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
11 Hours ago
코코아아이스
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
또릉르
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
곙꾸
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
삥뽕뽱
코성형수술후기
3 Days ago
노링
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
영애서
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
쇙곽
3 types of contour + fat grafting one month review~.~'s Reviews More (10/1125)

Comment 13
결2 2024-06-21 (금) 16:41 7 Days ago Address
우와 부럽다 지금은 괜찮아?? 일상 회복 얼마나 걸렸어??

밍됴 Writer 2024-06-21 (금) 17:35 7 Days ago Address
지금도 회복중이야! 근데 많이웃으면 턱이랑 광대가 좀 아파..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 한달차라 그런거같아 일상생활은 가능한데 회사분들이 얼굴 많이부었다고 하셔서 아직도 마스크끼구다녀ㅠㅠ밥도 친한사람들이랑만 먹어 흘려도,잘라먹어도 이해해주는 친구들하고만..!이런부분은 좀 아직 힘들다ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ
어처구니가참 2024-06-21 (금) 17:51 7 Days ago Address
지금 딱 한달차인거야?

밍됴 Writer 2024-06-21 (금) 17:53 7 Days ago Address
34일차!
대파라면 2024-06-21 (금) 17:53 7 Days ago Address
지이까지 같이 해서 그런가 얼굴 라인 반듯해서 훨씬 잘 된듯

밍됴 Writer 2024-06-21 (금) 18:05 7 Days ago Address
맞아 얼굴에 살이워낙 없고 이마도 파인수준이여서그런가 만족도가 더높아짐..! 지이 너무만족스러워서 2차도 생각중이야
모욕샷이거덩 2024-06-21 (금) 17:53 7 Days ago Address
광대 엄청 잘 깎였당

밍됴 Writer 2024-06-21 (금) 18:07 7 Days ago Address
45도광대?가 엄청 심해서 마스크 대형써도 꽉맞았었는데 이젠 안낀다ㅜㅜ붓기좀 있는데 지금봐도 잘깎은거같아ㅜㅠ