Prev  Next  List
[Face Fat Grafting]

Fat grafting done at the same time as nose surgery

쯔이땅 2024-06-18 (화) 18:50 14 Days ago 2033
Dr.
곽찬이
Hospital
루브르성형외과의원
I was constantly craving plastic surgery, but I finally got the surgery. I had been selling my products for a long time, but I was so scared that I was living with only fillers on my forehead and nose, but this wasn't the answer. And I really regret having fillers in my forehead. The price is expensive, and it's really annoying. I have a low nose, but I also have a flat forehead, so there was a limit to raising my nose. So this time, during the nose surgery, I dissolved all the filler and got fat grafting and nose surgery from ㄹㅂㄹ. I also sold my nose like crazy and saw a lot of posts saying that I had a good nose, and in fact, Ji-i I was a little worried. It's been 2 weeks now, but at first there was a lot of swelling because I had two together. Now, a lot of the swelling has gone down, so there are no bruises, and I started putting on a little bit of makeup yesterday. But the amazing thing is that I'm gaining confidence without even realizing it.  I've had a second fat grafting procedure, but I highly recommend it to people who are thinking about getting fat grafting for their nose. My mom said it before the surgery. He didn't know I had fat grafting, and when I told him that I had fat grafting on my nose and nose after the surgery, he praised me for doing a good job. My nose looked good, but I was watching to see if the swelling went down. I highly recommend people who are worried about fat grafting to have the surgery together at the same hospital. !!
Written by
App
루브르성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 285)
코성형수술후기
2 Years ago
hsiengg
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
나무여
코성형수술후기
11 Days ago
주의자
눈수술수술후기
12 Days ago
불멸
코성형수술후기
13 Days ago
불멸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
쯔이땅
코성형수술후기
16 Days ago
VANCOUVER
코성형수술후기
19 Days ago
김김지훈
Fat grafting done at the same time as nose surgery's Reviews More (10/285)

Comment 1
윤비니 2024-06-21 (금) 22:05 11 Days ago Address
지방이식은 어디 하신거에요 ? 궁금궁금
Prev  Next  List