Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Hair Transplant]

Finally, 6 months of hairline hair transplant!!!!!!!

신난다뇽 2024-06-05 (수) 22:30 3 Months ago 2645
Dr.
강동우
Hospital
모모성형외과 모발이식센터
Price
550 만원
Days
180 days
모발이식 전1

<모발이식 전1>

모발이식 전2

<모발이식 전2>

모발이식 전3

<모발이식 전3>

모발이식 후1

<모발이식 후1>

모발이식 후2

<모발이식 후2>

모발이식 후3

<모발이식 후3>

Finally, 6 months have passed since I received a hair transplant from Dr. ㄱㄷㅇ at ㅁㅁ Plastic Surgery Clinic!! Like I wrote in my last review, 3 weeks? From then on, I even forgot about the surgery, but now it's been a long time since I completely forgot. LOL Was it a dark time last time? Now that I can see one or two strands of hair when I wash my hair or when I gently brush my hair, that period has completely passed :-) Even when I think about it again, I still regret why I did this good thing now.. Why is it like this? I must have thought about it for a long time.. I should have done it a long time ago.. Redness after surgery for about a week? No one knew when I had black hair because it had disappeared haha ​​Now my black hair has disappeared and it looks so natural that no one knows..? And now, the hair that fell out during the dark ages is growing and becoming very frizzy. This is said to be a characteristic of hair transplantation! It is said that the hair in the transplanted area grows curly until it reaches a certain length haha!! But I wonder if it's because it's summer these days and I'm sweating. Or is it just hidden in the bangs? Cute aegyo hair? In fact, I like it because it looks denser hahahaha. I'm so much more satisfied than before I did this and that, so I'm happy every time I look in the mirror!! I’ll be back again with a review of the first year!!

Comment 6
먐ㅁ먐 2024-06-27 (목) 15:38 3 Months ago Address
Oh my gosh, did you do it with a rhinoplasty incision?!
아니vboieass 2024-07-16 (화) 12:45 2 Months ago Address
It was already pretty! Can you tell me how you did it?
hohohhoo 2024-07-17 (수) 15:29 2 Months ago Address
You were already so pretty and the surgery seems to have gone well. How was the pain?
코코휴유 2024-08-05 (월) 08:02 1 Months ago Address
I had a few grafts and my forehead was pretty before the surgery. My forehead has lowered by a few centimeters.
창스기 2024-09-01 (일) 17:51 28 Days ago Address
와 숱 진짜 많당 원래도 예뻣는데 더 예뻐진듯
nonope 2024-09-24 (화) 10:25 5 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List