Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

I thought about it for two years and made a decision, but I have no regrets.

Brii 2024-05-30 (목) 01:05 3 Months ago 2921
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
90 days
수술 일주일 전

<수술 일주일 전>

3년전(엄청 고민하던 시기)

<3년전(엄청 고민하던 시기)>

수술 3개월 후

<수술 3개월 후>

<3 years ago (a time when I was very worried)><3 months after surgery>The two weeks after the surgery went by very slowly, then a month or two went by smoothly, and in the blink of an eye, it's already been over three months. While my overall face was slim, the side cheekbones were large, making them stand out. So, whenever I took a picture, I would cover it with my hand or avoid taking a picture as much as possible. Two years ago, when I was looking into cheekbone surgery, I was curious, so I searched on Naver and happened to know Dr. Park through a blog. You explained in detail what I was curious about, so I visited often after that. And while visiting cafes and sites where people write reviews of surgeries, I was selling products. The reviews on Samsao were so good that I looked into the director and he turned out to be Dr. Park, who wrote an article on Dr. Bone's blog, which I often read. I was sure at that time. He says that if he has to have surgery, he will definitely get it here. However, I gave up because of general anesthesia, which was the scariest thing at the time. Two years later, I was over 30, and when I suddenly saw how worried and stressed I had been, I went to Samsao with the intention of getting at least some counseling before I regret it further. And I immediately decided to have type 1 facial cheek surgery. And as the surgery date approached, I was worried about my saggy cheeks. In the end, it is the skin that sags over time, but I was concerned that I would age faster after the surgery, so I consulted with Dr. Han and thankfully received a facial and lifting surgery at the same time. I don't know much about other hospitals because I already decided to go there, but I've seen quite a few reviews asking for excessive surgery in hopes of dramatic results, but both Dr. Park and Dr. Han only told me about surgeries that suited my face and that I could undergo without anything excessive. I trusted you and it was so nice. It was difficult to make the decision to have surgery, but it seems like time goes by faster since it's been about a month and a half since surgery. And now that it's been three months, I'm recovering steadily without any major discomfort, and I can see that a lot of the swelling has gone down, so I'm very happy these days. Ah, after two months, I felt that the swelling that had not gone down was definitely going down. I think I started falling in love with swimming! There are almost no marks from the cheekbone surgery, but the scabs haven't fallen off the lifting surgery marks yet, so after swimming, I dried my hair very thoroughly and applied ointment. The scabs where the surgery was performed all fell off within 3 months (about 11 weeks) and healed well. I was very worried because around the 9th to 10th week, phlegm suddenly began to come out once or twice a day, and the director told me that it could be caused by a small amount of accumulated blood coming out, but that if it continues to come out after a few days, I should definitely visit the hospital. And in less than a week, the phlegm was gone ^^; Even if I blow my nose, nothing comes out. After two months and a week (9 weeks), my mouth was almost completely open. When I opened it, it was very stiff, and it was a little pulled, so it was painful and uncomfortable, but as I continued to practice, it gradually eased. Even now, if I open it too far, it still hurts, but it opens up without any problem. And I really like chicken feet and Jjanggu (snacks), and it must have been about 10 weeks since the surgery. When I met my friends and ate my favorite foods, my jaw didn't make any noise and there was no discomfort. I ate a lot because I thought it was time to eat it. A month ago, I met up with close friends, and yesterday I also had a meal with a close friend. They didn't know I had surgery, and everyone asked me if I had lost weight or if my style had changed. They didn't know what it was, but they said I had gotten a lot prettier. I was so proud and felt good. Now, I don’t really remember myself having a complex about being a clown. Last week, I went to a nearby cafe with my family, and perhaps because I became more confident in my appearance, I was able to take better pictures. My parents liked that I seemed to have brightened up a lot. I'm the type of person who worries a lot, so I can't even do things right away and think about things that haven't happened. This can be gauged by looking at surgery reviews and hospital information for two years and not making up my mind right away. I didn't really like my personality that way, but I think it helped me a lot this time. When I decided to have surgery, the most important thing I thought about was the skills and experience of the doctors I could trust and entrust with the surgery. I also think the doctors and teachers who would give me advice and take good care of me after the surgery were also important. Next, I think it helps my mentality a lot to think about having surgery and know what I have to deal with right away. If I make up my mind in advance about the state of my body after the surgery and what I can and cannot do over a certain period of time, I think I will be able to handle the things I have to deal with while recovering after the surgery a little easier. . I was so worried that I thought about myself lying down in the operating room before going into surgery, or about myself falling asleep while out of breath after receiving an anesthetic injection. I was very scared at first, but since it was something I had to go through to overcome my complex through surgery, I thought I had to be able to handle it in order to have the surgery, so I think I worried a lot at first. Thanks to this, once I made up my mind and decided to have surgery, the process was less difficult than I thought. The major swelling has gone down, but some minor swelling still remains. Now all that remains is for you to steadily recover and love me. I thought it was a very difficult task for me, but now I somehow feel like I can do it. I am very fortunate to have met directors who are good in both skill and personality, and to have met a good manager who helped me take care of my mental health without feeling anxious, and more than anything, I am very fortunate to have successfully completed this major surgery, but on the other hand, I have decided on everything and am taking steps forward little by little. I am proud of myself for overcoming my complex, and now I have confidence that I can accomplish other things as well. I read this article while researching things before the surgery, and I still remember it. They say it is like a major surgery that takes more than 8 weeks, such as surgery for a fractured face in an accident. It looks like he has recovered, but he said he needs to be careful for a year. I didn't have any regrets because I had too many worries, and luckily I met the right director and teachers and the surgery went well. However, if you are thinking about surgery, I hope you think twice before deciding. It's a really big surgery. I hope that my article will be of some help to those who have made a big decision and decided to have surgery, to those who are recovering hard after surgery, and to those who are contemplating surgery.
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
리릴릴
I thought about it for two years and made a decision, but I have no regrets.'s Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 12
라니니링 2024-05-30 (목) 02:10 3 Months ago Address
I'm also worried about my side cheekbones, but I'm scared that it will hurt a lot.

Brii Writer 2024-05-30 (목) 15:18 3 Months ago Address
That's why I thought about it for over 2 years... I thought I could overcome my complex without surgery, but I was hurt and stressed by people around me, so I went to see him with the mindset of getting counseling and making a decision! There is no doubt that it is a really big surgery, so I recommend that you think about it once more and decide whether or not to have the surgery once you have made up your mind..!
소금소금이 2024-05-30 (목) 04:04 3 Months ago Address
I think it worked out naturally! Do you feel any special sagging?

Brii Writer 2024-05-30 (목) 15:15 3 Months ago Address
I didn't feel any sagging, and even though I had the lifting surgery (mini-elevation), I actually felt like my stomach was tight for almost two months! It's okay now!
프리스트 2024-05-30 (목) 06:08 3 Months ago Address
I want to do it too.

Brii Writer 2024-05-30 (목) 15:21 3 Months ago Address
I recommend that you really think about it before you decide that this is the only option..! I'm sure other people had a lot of worries and concerns before getting the surgery, but I really worried a lot. Since it is a major surgery, I recommend that you look at other reviews and think more about what would be uncomfortable and difficult if you had the surgery. And then it won’t be too late to decide!
EYCHO 2024-05-30 (목) 07:24 3 Months ago Address
natural !

Brii Writer 2024-05-30 (목) 15:14 3 Months ago Address
좋은 말씀 감사합니다ㅠㅠ 붓기가 잘 안빠져서 엄청 걱정했는데 조금씩 빠지니까 이제야 얼굴선이 부드러워진 것 같다고 느껴요.
우으음 2024-06-01 (토) 23:45 3 Months ago Address
자연스럽게 잘 되셨네요 축하드려요
구구더저마 2024-06-03 (월) 20:57 3 Months ago Address
구체적인 후기 고마워
abcfhh 2024-06-09 (일) 23:02 3 Months ago Address
혹시 ㅇㅇㄷ는 고려 안했었어?? 후기가 많이 없어서 고민이다 ㅠㅠ
후기 고마워!!!
Alex24 2024-07-07 (일) 01:39 2 Months ago Address
안녕하세요 저도 옆광대 수술 찾아보고 있는 중인데 혹시 옆광대는 45도 광대에 비해서 처짐이 덜한가요? 너무 컴플렉스여서 수술을 하고 싶은데 처짐이 걱정되어서요ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List