Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

I bought 3 types of male contouring products from AB.

윤강이 2024-05-29 (수) 11:00 3 Months ago 2394
Dr.
조동필
Hospital
에이비성형외과의원
Price
770 만원
Days
14 days

It's been 2 weeks since I got the 3 types of male contouring. On the day of the surgery, it was so swollen that my mom was very surprised. I was also surprised. My eyes were all swollen, so I think it would have been very difficult to go home alone without my mom . I was hospitalized for a day. Every time I see my swollen face, I feel sad and sick. I kept regretting what I did. It was so hard that I couldn't even eat properly . Why did I do this? I thought about this for a week, but after a week, I felt a little better. I didn't have any cravings, and the pain was gone, but the discomfort was still there. Will I keep killing it like that? I'm eating food that I don't chew, and now the discomfort is disappearing. The swelling is still there, but my face is so refreshed that I can forget I was in pain. Even though it was swollen, the outline has become smooth and neat, and the director recommended fat grafting for my forehead as well. One of the things I am most satisfied with is the forehead jii. My forehead has gained volume and the outline has become smooth. I am so happy that I can now bare my forehead and style my hair in various ways. The lines are more visible in the second week than in the first week as the swelling has gone down. I met my mom after a long time. But my mom doesn't recognize me and says I look like a different person haha. I feel like I need to work hard to control the swelling, so I'm ordering and drinking a lot of pumpkin juice and tea. I'm really curious about my face without the swelling because it goes away quickly, and the bruises are all gone, so I want to meet my friends, have a drink, and go have fun. I want to go too. Other than the surgery being painful, I'm very satisfied with the results haha.

Comment 7
나세르주의 2024-05-29 (수) 13:43 3 Months ago Address
Yüz hatlarım çok yumuşadı haha.
엘리자베스횟집 2024-05-29 (수) 14:49 3 Months ago Address
Peki ne kadar oldu şimdi? Sevgilim de kontur yaptırmak istiyor ama bunu görünce ona danışmak istiyorum.
옥타콘테인 2024-05-29 (수) 15:19 3 Months ago Address
Şişliği görmekte zorlandım ama sonuçlar gerçekten çok iyiydi!!
화채요정 2024-05-29 (수) 15:40 3 Months ago Address
Elmacık kemiklerimi kestiğimden beri çökük yanakları göremiyorum bile~
넌바이너리 2024-05-29 (수) 16:32 3 Months ago Address
Ana hatlar başarılıydı hahaha tebrikler
Nandiw 2024-05-31 (금) 04:49 3 Months ago Address
Şişlik zor geçmiş olmalı.
블랙올리브나무 2024-06-04 (화) 15:40 3 Months ago Address
Son zamanlarda konturlama hakkında araştırma yaparken, YouTube'da tanıdığım birinin öncesi ve sonrası konturlama videosunu gördüm. AB Plastik Cerrahi'ydi. Gerçekten korkmuştum. Yapıldığını bilmiyordum (yakın arkadaşız) ve harika oldu (gerçek hayatta gördüm). Ana hatları iyi bilmiyorum ama iyi olmuş gibi görünüyor.
Prev  Next  List