Dr.
신희진
Hospital
이유구강악안면외과
Price
1500 만원
Days
60 days

I decided to get orthodontic treatment and double jaw surgery because my teeth are uneven and my upper teeth are pushed in due to malocclusion . They align my teeth’s centerline and treat my malocclusion, so I decided to get the surgery to align my teeth and treat my malocclusion for a natural, bright smile and impression . I did a lot of research before getting the surgery, but I first looked into oral and maxillofacial surgery. I thought they had a lot of expertise, so I had my first consultation at Iyu Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery! Not only did I have confidence in them after the consultation, but after reading various reviews, I thought it would suit my facial line, so I got the surgery from Director Shin Hee-jin~ On the 1st to 3rd days, I was still very swollen, lol. My nose was blocked by scabs and it was difficult to breathe, so I sprayed a spray prescribed by a pharmacy and it became easier to breathe. I also got used to taking Newcare, so it became easier right away!! On the 7th day, I could see the swelling slowly going down and my physical condition recovered a lot. I went for walks a lot and took good care of myself until the stitches were removed. ㅋㅋ In the 2nd and 3rd week, I mashed and swallowed dumpling soup, ice cream, and Jjapagetti with my tongue and it went down easily so there was no problem. ㅋㅋ My condition always got better so I went for walks every day and the swelling went down a lot. I also did mouth opening exercises a lot~ It's been 2 months now and the swelling is gradually going down so well! It became so natural that I didn't even notice it. ㅎㅎ I'm doing well without any pain or discomfort and it doesn't interfere with my daily life at all!
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 104)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
라이몽
양악/교정/치과후기
16 Days ago
cookiecookie
I brought you a review after 2 months of facial contouring surgery's Reviews More (10/104)

Comment 8
쿠고마 2024-05-13 (월) 18:26 4 Months ago Address
진짜 자연스럽게 잘 되셨는데요? !! ㅎㅎ
민민리 2024-05-14 (화) 03:44 4 Months ago Address
이쁘다 축하해
빈티지 2024-05-14 (화) 08:42 4 Months ago Address
오 자연스럽게 잘 되셨다!!
송미역 2024-05-14 (화) 11:25 4 Months ago Address
너무 잘됐다
마기143 2024-05-14 (화) 15:45 4 Months ago Address
자연스럽게 잘된듯! 축하드려요~
김김킴 2024-05-15 (수) 18:37 4 Months ago Address