• EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Dimple]

Dimple surgery review

츄츄차 2024-05-01 (수) 16:23 2 Months ago 953
Hospital
홍대비앤미의원

I had dimple surgery in early February of this year~ I wanted to have dimples since I was in middle school, but it took over 10 years. The event price was less than 150,000 won, and the surgery seemed to have taken 3 minutes. It hurt because the needle was inserted right after the anesthetic injection was administered. I only did it on one side and the surgery was painful. I'm not going to do it on the other side. It's a long dimple, not a cock dimple. It's non-incision. It's still slightly in when I'm expressionless, so it looks better when it's in the shade. I'm satisfied with it because I have a lot of cheek fat and a lot of space, and people around me say it looks good on me. Haha, I wanted to raise it a little more when I decided on the location, but the doctor just chose the recommended location. I'm regretting that. Just do it the way you want... I regret my choice less and I should have asked you to tie me tighter. I'm sad that I've already become so soft... Absolutely! I don't think it goes in...

Comment 2
furi 2024-05-02 (목) 14:58 1 Months ago Address
The dimple is only on one side, right? Isn't that going to be resolved soon?

츄츄차 Writer 2024-05-02 (목) 15:01 1 Months ago Address
Yes, just one side! It looks like it will be released, but it's still alive haha. It's just like the first day! It won't go in
Prev  Next  List