Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Mid 30s. Surgery in mid-April last year. Rhinitis nose and cosmetic nose. Bok nose. Rhinitis - Septal deviation, nasal hypertrophy surgery. Direct line. Everyone doesn't know if it's kohan... Some people notice that it's high. It's a bit disappointing that the 3mm silicone looks like a slightly straight line. I think I should have done a more direct line. Natural on my face. By straightening the nose, the width between the eyebrows has improved a lot. The outline of the right chin has a slightly hollow shape. It could be a muscle problem. I'm getting more upset. An Indian band is formed. (Sagging cheekbones) Sagging deep cheeks (sagging chin) Even though I weigh 160 and 52 kg, I still have a double chin (sagging chin) so I have to keep dieting. Even though I don't have a lot of facial fat, as my bones disappear, I lose fat. My pronunciation is not good due to the tightness in my mouth... I still have severe mouth tightness that causes my jaw to ache regardless of whether I open my mouth or not. If you're a smoker, it's probably a good idea to not smoke for a few months. Since I have a very square shape, the doctor said it would be dramatic even before the surgery . I got it done with a corner left behind my ear. The head is so big that the cheekbones and chin have the effect of making the face smaller, but the face is still wide and the head is big. As the nose is built, it becomes more three-dimensional and less noticeable. I had surgery with a T osteotomy. I have no intention of removing the pins. Even after 1 year, there is improvement. It is inconvenient because there are few hospitals specializing in breast reduction. Aftercare costs are enormous. Contour injection. In Mode Forma (for elasticity and sagging improvement) Now I think I need to touch up Ulthera. I think it will return to its original state after 600 shots. Sagging cheeks are all over the cheeks... Even if you don't have facial fat, sagging is 100% the moment you touch it . If you're someone who puts a lot of stress on your appearance like me and aren't confident that you can take into account the after-care costs and some side effects, don't touch it. Even if I go back in time, I will get surgery again.. ㅠ In life, people treat me differently. Wherever I go, I get complimented on how pretty I am. Other treatments include 2cc lip filler (it's been 6 months now, so a lot of it has fallen out, but it's much thicker than before), and 7cc forehead filler (the doctor said it was okay to add 1cc to the temples, but I told you not to add 1cc to the temples). Please read the other disadvantages in another post.
Written by
App

Comment 17
연유유 2024-04-25 (목) 19:36 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

앙팡님 Writer 2024-04-25 (목) 19:37 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

연유유 2024-04-25 (목) 19:40 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

앙팡님 Writer 2024-04-25 (목) 20:55 2 Months ago Address
That's right.. I lost weight and got a stuffy nose, and it was nice that my eyebrows became narrower, like cleft lip. But I keep getting double eyelids and double wrinkles, so I'm thinking about getting it done.
침순 2024-04-26 (금) 08:21 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

앙팡님 Writer 2024-04-26 (금) 11:57 2 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
또오오옹ㅇ 2024-04-29 (월) 13:18 2 Months ago Address
Wow, it went so naturally!! Can you tell me about a hospital that does nose and lip fillers??

앙팡님 Writer 2024-05-17 (금) 03:35 1 Months ago Address
The hospital is ㄷㅇㅇ Kim Yun-jeong Sam. I got lip filler done at Blimy Clinic.
닏네임2 2024-05-12 (일) 04:38 2 Months ago Address
While searching, this is awesome...

앙팡님 Writer 2024-05-17 (금) 03:36 1 Months ago Address
Hehe, thank you hahaha I had some fat on my cheeks and cheekbones, so I did it even though I knew there would be a post-mortem cost, and I have no regrets.
작눈 2024-05-29 (수) 00:23 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

앙팡님 Writer 2024-05-29 (수) 01:40 1 Months ago Address
It seems like that's how the clowns have disappeared overall.
멍응 2024-06-12 (수) 15:46 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

앙팡님 Writer 2024-06-12 (수) 16:59 1 Months ago Address
This is due to the scarring caused by the incisions in the mouth, but if you are a smoker, you will get better if you are prepared to not smoke for a few months. Even people who don't smoke have a hard time. It 's so bad. Food often gets stuck inside the lips.

멍응 2024-06-12 (수) 17:05 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

앙팡님 Writer 2024-06-12 (수) 18:56 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

멍응 2024-06-12 (수) 19:02 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List