Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

I can see my face shape getting prettier.

할렐렐루 2024-04-24 (수) 17:13 4 Months ago 2275
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
14 days

I didn't have time to show off, so I did a ton of research lol. I went to Samsao after seeing the safe and trustworthy “Bone Doctor Park Jong-rim” director. I also received consultations only at Samsao and made an appointment right away. Contour 3 types (zygoma, square jaw, front jaw T osteotomy) Later) Dr. Hat Seo- yeon recommended only 2 types excluding the front chin, but I told him that I wanted to get 3 types because my front chin was bothering me. I added a very small amount of the front chin to reflect my opinion. First of all, even though the swelling was huge for a week after the surgery, the shape of my face became prettier. I can see it haha ​​I didn't tell anyone around me, so I don't know if it's my outline. If the swelling goes down a little more, no one will know hahaha. After the second week, I removed the stitches and everything in my mouth, and it got a lot easier, but it's true that it's still a little uncomfortable because of the scars in my mouth, sideburn scars, and cleavage . Lee Jeong-don has a face without humiliation. It's nothing haha. I'm writing this on a notepad from now on, so please understand the informal language. Immediately after the surgery - I met Dr. Park Jong-rim for the last time. I went to the bathroom and went into surgery. As soon as I entered the operating room, I was immediately put under anesthesia and my memory was erased. When I woke up, I was in a hospital room. I was under general anesthesia. My head was dizzy, but the surgery area didn't hurt (thinking about it now, I think it was because of the painkilling injection). The next day - I was discharged at 1pm. I wrapped my face in a bandage and felt like my face was going to burst. Day 2 - In the morning, the swelling reached its peak, my head hurt, and I was in the worst condition. My foot hurt when I fell. I took Tylenol and they gargled my mouth well. 3rd day - I woke up in the early morning because my tonsils were so sore while I was sleeping. I removed the tape on my chin by myself. My face became a square SpongeBob hahaha. Gradually, my senses came back and the surgery area started to feel itchy and warm. The swelling suddenly started to go down in the evening. 4th day - My throat felt so sore, like tonsillitis. I woke up every morning in painㅜㅜ From then on, it became a routine for a few days to wake up early in the morning, take medicine, and then sleep, so I couldn't get a doctor's call in the morningㅠㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yesterday I had a lot of jowl fat, but today the jowl fat has disappeared a bit and it's more square. Day 5 - Early morning neck pain. It disappeared on the 6th day - I accidentally hurt my sideburns and it continued to tingle for a while. From then on, I started washing my face with foam . 7th day - The swelling suddenly went down in the morning. 8th day - I went to the hospital and had the stitches removed for my sideburns. I had green watery diarrhea, probably because of the antibiotics. This is when I started feeling sick (therapy teacher) (You are so kind) 2nd week - I feel like I will go to the hospital and get the stitches removed in my mouth. I am doing well and recovering so far.
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 247)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
10 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
13 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
리스탙
I can see my face shape getting prettier.'s Reviews More (10/247)

Comment 6
헤이지니는이뻐지는중 2024-04-24 (수) 17:28 4 Months ago Address
너무 자연스러워요!
별명업쯤 2024-04-24 (수) 17:45 4 Months ago Address
피부도 진짜 좋으시네요
세스티우스 2024-04-24 (수) 19:15 4 Months ago Address
That’s right, your face looks a lot prettier.
김김킴 2024-04-25 (목) 22:53 4 Months ago Address
It turned out so naturally
김김킴 2024-04-25 (목) 22:53 4 Months ago Address
It turned out so naturally
민민리 2024-05-14 (화) 04:00 4 Months ago Address
It's natural
Prev  Next  List