Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Hair Transplant]

It's been a year since I used 3,000 hairs.

태기야 2024-04-23 (화) 18:01 3 Months ago 904
Hospital
모디헤어플란트의원
전

<전>

후

<후>

I came in for a nose job and the reviews seemed interesting, so I tried it out to show off. I've been having a lot of trouble with M hair loss since 3 years ago. At first, I thought hair loss medication would help at least, so I took Pina consistently for about 3 years, but the effect was minimal and hair loss continued. It feels like it's progressing ㅠㅠ And as men know, while taking hair loss medicine for a long time, you can feel the side effects little by little... haㅠ I decided that it would be difficult to solve the problem with medicine, so I looked into surgery, but there were more hospitals than I thought and it was hard to know where to look. I asked my co-workers about this and that, joined several cafes, and did a lot of research. Meanwhile, Modi Hair Plant Director Yuhwa Jeong's reviews were really good and people who had surgery here had a high level of satisfaction, so I went there. I thought I should get surgery here, so I started with the consultation. He was thorough and understood my current situation accurately, so I thought he was a professional doctor. Haha. I planted 3,000 hairs in the M-shaped area, and it has been a year now. He designed the lines just as I wanted, naturally, without an artificial feel. The density seemed to be well planted, too, due to hair loss. I sincerely recommend that people with concerns get counseling here and try various methods, such as procedures or surgery! I felt like I wasted time after taking the medication for 3 years, so I regret that I should have had surgery a long time ago. Everyone who is losing hair, join us in the fight.

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List