Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Review of 3 types of contouring from ㅅㅅㅇ (+3 weeks later)

망곰햄터 2024-04-04 (목) 09:03 5 Months ago 2169
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

I have always felt a lot of stress about having a large and round face. Even after the mandatory wearing of masks was lifted, I wore a mask for a long time and covered my chin almost every day. As a result, I naturally considered contouring surgery, and since contouring surgery is such a big surgery, I thought about it for several years... and gave up my mind again and again. Let’s do it rather than regret it if we don’t do it ! With that in mind, I started looking into hospitals in earnest. First of all, I was not interested in going to a large hospital with too many directors, so I searched for a place with an anesthesiologist as a prerequisite. After additionally considering reviews, accessibility, etc., I decided to stay with this place, and immediately made a reservation for a consultation. It was nice that both the manager and the director spoke honestly about which areas could be improved and which areas were not as effective , so I immediately made an appointment for 3 types of contouring + lifting + under-eye area. As expected, the surgery was performed under general anesthesia, so when I opened my eyes, it was over. But hahahahaha, there was actually no time to feel pain in the cheekbones or under the eyes, and the pain in the jaw was severe. And right after general anesthesia, they made me unable to drink water for a while, and my throat felt like it was burning, so I think the thirst was more unbearable than the pain. Anyway, I barely managed to get out of the hospital with the appearance of someone who had plastic surgery, and I spent the rest of my time eating a liquid diet. It was really swollen for a few days, but the swelling went down faster than expected and by the time I returned to work, no one would notice. It's only been 3 weeks, but I can see a difference, so I'm hoping it goes down even more quickly. Haha , the biggest change I feel is - When I smile, my front cheekbones flare out less than before - As my cheekbones recede, my nose looks relatively more prominent - When I look at it from the front, my chin has become thinner, so a hat that covers it well looks better(!) - When viewed from 45 degrees, the face line has become smoother - the fat protruding under the eyes has completely disappeared. I need to quickly use this momentum to go on a diet and get rid of the puffiness!
Written by
App

Comment 5
asgfrwe 2024-04-04 (목) 12:10 5 Months ago Address
Great effect!
배배배배배배즙 2024-04-04 (목) 18:06 5 Months ago Address
자연스럽게 잘됐당
광대만제발 2024-04-06 (토) 19:03 5 Months ago Address
자연스럽게 잘됐네!
망무 2024-04-08 (월) 07:54 5 Months ago Address
너무 예뻐요!
밀가루시러 2024-04-15 (월) 00:47 5 Months ago Address