후

<후>

당일

<당일>

전

<전>

전

<전>

It's already been 8 months since I got rid of my double chin complex with facial liposuction haha. I'm still amazed when I look at the pictures I'm uploading to post my facial liposuction review haha. Before, I always hated taking pictures because of my double chin, and I absolutely hated it when anyone took pictures of me. , I always cover my chin with my hand and cover it with my hair, and it makes me look even more bloated, so I get stressed out, so  I take a picture and photoshop it, but there's no answer, so it's hard to fix it, so I just don't take a picture and don't upload it, but these days, wow, where's all the chin fat gone? Even if I don't like the picture, I still look at the side view. I'm so obsessed with the fact that my double chin is gone that I can't even notice anything else haha . Every time I see it, I feel regret that I should have gotten it a long time ago. I don't know why before getting the procedure, but I was a little scared of suction, so I didn't think about it. People around me heard that Inmode was good, so I thought I'd get it done near my house. Earth, I quit it 3 times and didn't see any results ㅜㅜ I really regretted wasting money and time, but if you learn about inhalation properly and visit Dr. Jeong Yeon-ho as soon as possible, you will save money and time, and you will get it done at once and see the results earlier, so you can say goodbye to your double chin sooner. I would have done it haha , but even if it was later, I went to see the doctor with good skills and succeeded in removing my double chin, so I'm so happy haha. Looking at the results, traveling back and forth from the countryside to Seoul wasn't difficult at all and it was a waste of time haha. Every time I see people, they have no idea I had the procedure, and my face has gotten smaller and I've lost weight. Haha, the satisfaction level is the best haha ​​Those of you who are worried about double chin facial liposuction and thread lifting, don't waste your time and money by doing something else haha. Go to Dr. Jeong Yeon-ho of the unskilled doctor's grooming class and get the solution with facial liposuction! Haha, you won't regret it haha
Written by
App

Comment 10
aaqwe 2024-03-30 (토) 12:19 5 Months ago Address
효과 보셨네용 어디서 하셨을까요?

오야지 Writer 2024-04-03 (수) 13:51 5 Months ago Address
닥터정리반이요~
보라연 2024-03-31 (일) 01:14 5 Months ago Address
진짜 잘되셨네요!!

오야지 Writer 2024-04-03 (수) 13:51 5 Months ago Address
감사해요 ㅋㅋ
안냥1023 2024-03-31 (일) 19:23 5 Months ago Address