Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

I’m leaving this review because there aren’t many reviews about pin removal!! Cheekbone surgery pin removal

포루룽 2024-02-28 (수) 17:58 6 Months ago 4253
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
Everyone is probably looking into removing pins after contouring surgery or double jaw surgery, but since there isn't a lot of reviews or information, you're probably worried. I was like that too. First of all, do I need to have pins removed? Opinions are divided on whether you should do it or not. There may be people who don't know about pin removal. When I had cheek surgery, the hospital only said that it would be fixed with pins and never told me about pin removal. I may have to have another surgery to remove the pins. I think I'm not telling you because if I do, everyone will hesitate even more. I also found an article saying that pins should be removed only a year after cheekbone surgery, so I hurriedly searched for them. First of all, the conclusion is that removing pins is a personal choice, but I think I should do it. It is a material used in implants, and is said to be friendly to the body, but it is embedded in the face and the face moves a lot while eating and chewing . If it does for 10 to 20 years, the pin may break, and if a problem occurs later, it becomes much more difficult to remove. I know that if you use implants for a long time, you often need to replace them with new ones. Also, I have scars from injuries I had when I was young, and even old scars sometimes get itchy and red when I'm not feeling well. But I'm fine now because I'm young, but when I get older, will my immunity and health be the same? Even if it's okay, it can cause inflammation and problems decades later, so rather than suffering because it's much more difficult to remove then, when it's easy to remove it now, when you're healthy, you can completely eliminate that risk and make your bones perfect? I thought it was a good thing, so I removed the pin this time! It's been a week now and the reason I recommend removing the pins is because after trying it, it really wasn't as big of a deal as I thought! Of course, this was also surgery, but it was as difficult as removing three real wisdom teeth! In fact, I think it’s much better than having three wisdom teeth removed! Eating is much easier than having my wisdom teeth removed haha ​​It doesn't hurt that much after the surgery! There are stitches from the incision in the mouth, but the teeth are still there and the cheekbones are still there, so you can just chew it as long as it's not spicy! If cheekbone surgery was a difficulty level of 10, would pin removal be a level of difficulty of 3 to 4? It was possible through sedative anesthesia, and I woke up after sleeping for about an hour and it was over. Since it was sedative anesthesia, it wasn't too difficult even after waking up! The only bad thing is that if you have side cheek pins, you have to make an incision in the sideburns near your ears! It stays well for a week, then the stitches are removed, and after that, you take care of the scar, and if your sideburns grow, it's okay. The incision is only 1 cm, and the incision area is much smaller than with cheekbone surgery! The inside of the mouth is a melting room, and it may vary from person to person, but I didn't have much pain for a week and there was a lot of swelling, but the swelling is going down a lot day by day. And what I really thought was that I did a good job was to take another X-ray after I woke up after the surgery to show that everything was removed well. Seeing that all the pins that I hated were completely clean, I felt so refreshed and happy! I hope everyone thinks about removing the pin!

Comment 18
김김킴 2024-02-28 (수) 20:07 6 Months ago Address
Thank you for the great article. Can you live a normal life right away?

포루룽 Writer 2024-02-28 (수) 23:09 6 Months ago Address
I hoped that the surgery area would heal well rather than hurt, so I took a few days off from work, and the swelling was at its peak on the 3rd day, but the swelling went down a bit from the night of the 3rd day, and I went to work on the 4th day! The sideburn scar wasn't visible because I covered it with my hair, so it was okay! When washing, be sure to put waterproof tape on the incisions in your sideburns so they don't get wet! I only ate porridge that day, and from the next day onwards, I just ate regular food without spicy food!
콬캌콬캌 2024-02-28 (수) 20:36 6 Months ago Address
후기 고마워! 나도 윤곽 수술한지 일주일차인데 핀제거 많이 하더라 ㅠ 언제쯤 하는 게 가장 좋을까? 비용은 얼마 들었어?

포루룽 Writer 2024-02-28 (수) 23:15 6 Months ago Address
나는 수술한병원에서 한게 아니라 핀제거 많이 한다는 치과 가서 했어! 핀제거 치과 검색해보면 어딘지 금방 나올거야! 수술한 병원이 아니면 200~280 정도인것 같은데 정확한건 핀 갯수와 수술한지 몇년됐는지에 따라 달라져! 수술한 병원에서 하면 더 싸게 해줘서 150정도라고 들었던것 같아!
제거는 빠르면 6개월부터 할수있고 1년~2년 사이가 가장 좋데! 늦어도 3년 안에는 해야 핀 위로 뼈가 자라기 전에 쉽게 뺄수있데!
백설곤됴됴됴됴됴 2024-02-29 (목) 01:05 6 Months ago Address
헉 핀제거에 대한건 병원에 물어봐도 굳이안빼도된다는 식으로만 말하고 다 넘어가길래 수술비용에 포함인줄 알았는데 핀제거는 따로 또 돈 드는구나 ,. ㅎ몰랐는데 알려줘서 고마워  너무도움됐엄

포루룽 Writer 2024-02-29 (목) 08:08 6 Months ago Address
도움 됐다니 다행이야~!
꾸꾸까깽 2024-03-01 (금) 01:49 6 Months ago Address
헉…나 진심 윤곽양악 ㅈㄴ 했늨데 10년짜리도있고 5년짜리도있는데 오또켘ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

파어 2024-03-01 (금) 05:48 6 Months ago Address
헐 외람된 답댓이지만… 혹시 쳐짐 왔어.?

꾸꾸까깽 2024-05-20 (월) 13:57 3 Months ago Address
ㅇㅇ와서 리프팅사후관리 엄청하는중
파어 2024-03-01 (금) 05:49 6 Months ago Address
맞아 다들 핀 제거 걍 안해도 무관 ㄱㅊ다 라고 얘기하는 주의라서 나도 그렇게 봐왔는데… 해야겠다 (수술 전) ㅋㅋ
끄아아앗 2024-03-04 (월) 14:49 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
으우 2024-03-06 (수) 17:17 6 Months ago Address
광대 핀 제거해야 된다는 거 알고 고민하고 있었는데 고마워!!! 광대 수술한 건 만족하구 있어??
hyeny 2024-03-07 (목) 11:03 6 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
무수리년 2024-03-07 (목) 16:23 6 Months ago Address
혹시 비용얼마나 들었는지 알 수 있을까 ㅜㅠ
Jjuyaaa 2024-03-25 (월) 08:02 5 Months ago Address
정보알수있울까!?
물음표살인마대장 2024-03-30 (토) 00:31 5 Months ago Address
혹시 병웤정보를 알수있을까 ㅠ?
도도도더로 2024-05-08 (수) 03:16 4 Months ago Address
유용한 정보 고마워요ㅠㅠ
광대도사 2024-06-12 (수) 11:26 3 Months ago Address
나도 수술한지 1년반 다되가는데 핀제거 해야겠다..혹시 병원 정보좀 알수 있을까..?
Prev  Next  List