Dr.
신승규
Hospital
바람부는날에도성형외과의원
Price
370 만원
Days
30 days
I couldn't concentrate after coming to the study cafe. I left a review . It's been 2 months since I had forehead reduction. I was taking a break while changing jobs . I wanted to have fat grafting, forehead reduction, or breast surgery. I had a complex about all three, but after doing forehead surgery, I don't feel the need for fat grafting. I was young. After correction, my face shape completely changed. It wasn't like that before, but it got longer;; The teeth that were protruding went in during the tooth extraction, but as a side effect, the front jaw came out and the overall look was longer;;; Like an actor;;; My forehead  was originally genetically wide, but it became so long that it felt deformed, so I didn't try to look prettier, but it was for the purpose of improving my complexion  . I went to a professional hospital that even did hair transplants (I had a severe m-shape that could be improved in case of side effects later), and consulted all the famous hospitals. Turning around, I had the surgery done by Dr. Shin Won, who had been with the company for a long time. If I were to leave a 100% objective review of the results, I had no thinning hair at the top of my head, so when I lowered my forehead, I noticed a physical phenomenon where the hair on the  top came down and the density of the hair roots seemed to decrease, causing hair loss. It's not, but I'm still taking Rogaine Foam and Pancidil. Even if I had to go back, I would still have the surgery. I regret not doing it sooner . For me, who used to have complexes about my long face, the 1.5 cm reduction was like a godsend.. Even though I could only get 1.5 because of the low elasticity, it's dramatic now. It's just an ordinary face. I'm out of the conversation...ㅠㅠ I'm happy without even looking at the mirror I used to look at every day. All surgeries have side effects , so I don't think there is any surgery without side effects. Nevertheless, I think I do it because I want to get rid of the complex. As you can see from the photo, I've reduced my size by 1.5 even now. It's wide... So, if you have a large forehead, abnormally long forehead, or friends who are curious about recommending it to friends with long faces, I'll write about the aftercare in part 2 (shampoo scars, etc.)

Comment 5
수수숭궁 2024-03-25 (월) 10:14 5 Months ago Address
What about scars?? Can you tell me about the hospital??

나야나모 Writer 2024-08-31 (토) 13:42 19 Days ago Address
넘 오랫만에 들어와서 지금 보냄 ㅜㅜ
Txryhstjh 2024-03-26 (화) 10:32 5 Months ago Address
I'm sorry, but I need some hospital information.

나야나모 Writer 2024-08-31 (토) 13:42 19 Days ago Address
넘 오랜만에 다른거 알아보러 들어와서 지금 보냈어
나야나모 Writer 2024-08-31 (토) 13:43 19 Days ago Address
추가로 팁 알려줄게
카페인 샴푸 쓰는 게 조아 머리가 당겨져서 스트레스로 일시적으로 빠짐 있는데 카페인 샴푸쓰니 없어짐
Prev  Next  List