Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Lips]

I'm going to have a look at my people and the corners of my mouth!!

서툰사람 2024-03-25 (월) 18:38 3 Months ago 2031
Hospital
리스펙성형외과의원
Price
30 만원
Days
30 days

The philtrum is too long, so the proportions of the face don't look right ㅠㅜㅠㅜ I really didn't like the way the corners of my mouth were sagging , so I looked into hospitals. I was looking for a place that was good at philtrum reduction and mouth corner surgery, and a friend recommended Respect Plastic Surgery. I got a philtrum nose. I know it's a famous place, so I'm quietly reading the reviews, but they all have pretty lips, right?? So, I went for a consultation hahaha. There wasn't much waiting, but when I went in for the consultation, the director greeted me with a smile and I went in with a smile. When I said I wanted to reduce the size of my philtrum and raise the corners of my mouth, he paid close attention to even seemingly small details. Although it was a bit of a quick decision, I consulted with the director. I liked the style so I scheduled the surgery that day haha. As you can see from the photo, the philtrum has become appropriately short and the corners of the mouth are naturally raised!! I really really like it!! This is exactly the style I want. Out of respect, I would like to recommend reducing the philtrum and curling the corners of the mouth!! Haha
Written by
App

Comment 7
yytyyyei0 2024-03-25 (월) 19:33 3 Months ago Address
Wow, that’s amazing. I thought mouth-related surgery was a big deal, but it turned out beautifully. Congratulations.
최멋졍 2024-03-25 (월) 19:51 3 Months ago Address
Wow, the lateral philtrum surgery was bound to leave a scar, but you can't really see the scar. It went really well.
예뻐지고시퍼효 2024-03-26 (화) 09:27 3 Months ago Address
Well done! Your lips are pretty~~
피츄맘 2024-03-26 (화) 11:53 3 Months ago Address
Wow..hahaha
박옹양 2024-03-26 (화) 12:17 3 Months ago Address
I like it haha
파란버섯 2024-03-28 (목) 05:00 3 Months ago Address
잘됐내요~
냥이야옹힝 2024-03-31 (일) 07:49 3 Months ago Address
와 인축 너무 잘됐디 이미지가 달라졌오
Prev  Next  List