Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
520 만원
Days
120 days

Hello,  this is a review after 4 months of square jaw type 1 cortical osteotomy, deep cheek removal, and double chin surgery! I got a square jaw done at Samsao last November! For 2-3 months after surgery, I felt a pulling sensation in my cheeks when I was tired in the evening or as soon as I woke up in the morning. However, now, 4 months later, I am living as comfortably as before the surgery without any inconveniences. In fact, I am living the same as before the surgery to the point where I even forgot that I had the surgery. Even after surgery, I had no significant restrictions on opening my mouth, so I still have no problem opening my mouth. I also eat the same way. They say that contouring surgery usually causes swelling for about 6 months to 1 year, but I think it's because I only have a square jaw, so the swelling seems to have gone down to some extent! Since there is no swelling, I seem to forget that I had surgery. I think there is nothing to miss anymore. I think all I need to do is lose weight haha. Even people around me who don't know about the surgery just think I lost weight. I'm satisfied that the director did the surgery so naturally. In fact, I probably should have asked for more weight loss in the beginning... but now that the swelling is gone, I regret it. No regrets at all!! Actually, I'm glad it came naturally when I thought about it much later haha.

Comment 2
동그리7 2024-03-26 (화) 02:15 3 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
youngkay 2024-03-26 (화) 02:39 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List