수술 전 45도

<수술 전 45도>

수술 2주차 정면

<수술 2주차 정면>

수술 2주차 옆면

<수술 2주차 옆면>

수술 2주차 45도

<수술 2주차 45도>

hello! This is a review of the 2nd week of the 3 types of contouring. I have had a complex since I was young about my face shape, which looks like a square face and Anpanman-like cheekbones when I take a picture. So, naturally, I started to avoid taking pictures with men, and when asked to take a picture, I resorted to retouching apps. There have been many times when I wanted to capture good memories from a trip, but the moment I saw my square face, I didn't want to see it. I had been living solely relying on Botox and fillers, and I didn't want to spend money on Botox, fillers, and meridians ahead of my wedding in eight months. Let's do the surgery! I said that. Haha, I consulted with Dr. Jong-lim Park, the head of the plastic surgery clinic, and after hearing the director's kind and confident tone, clean facilities, and post-surgery care, I decided to have the surgery without hesitation. They said the surgery was successful, and there wasn't a lot of bleeding, so I didn't have any blood bags and I didn't have any bruises! I had surgery for about 3 hours, and right after I woke up from the anesthesia, I was in so much pain that the sky turned blue, but I fell asleep again and the pain-free injection gave me strength, and I survived. The nurses also changed my ice pack every three hours throughout the morning and kindly listened to my requests while I was hospitalized. I was able to feel at ease, and the explanation was good, so it was easy to discharge and take care of myself. Now, two weeks later, people around me are saying, "I guess bone surgery isn't as big of a deal as I thought?" There is no problem, there are no bruises and the swelling is not as bad as I thought. My mouth is still only wide enough to fit two fingers in and I can't chew food, so I only eat liquid food or porridge, so that's the hardest part. I think the surgery went well. ! People around me say that if the swelling goes down, my face will disappear haha. I want to see your face with the swelling gone.
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 254)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
YwhyY
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
추천좀닉네임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
냥냥꿍꽁
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
유월임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
21 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
21 Days ago
상콤love
3 types of contour, 2nd week's Reviews More (10/254)

Comment 4
왕다롱 2024-03-11 (월) 15:12 6 Months ago Address
예뻐요 ㅠㅠ
빵순씨 2024-03-12 (화) 01:23 6 Months ago Address
예쁘다 ㅎㅎ
잇써쥬 2024-03-25 (월) 01:39 6 Months ago Address
붓기빠지고도 올려주세용!!
rabbbit 2024-03-27 (수) 17:33 6 Months ago Address
예뻐여!!
Prev  Next  List