Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

2.5 types of contour surgery review (zygoma, mini V)

아이디효지니 2024-02-28 (수) 01:36 4 Months ago 1736
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
전

<전>

전

<전>

후

<후>

루

<루>

Hello! 1/22 This is a review of 2.5 types of contour (clown, mini V). I was always very stressed and had a severe complex because of my side cheekbones, so after much thought, I got surgery by Dr. ㅂㅈㄹ at ㅅㅅㅇ Plastic Surgery Clinic! I searched through various communities, worked hard to decide on the hospital, and carefully chose it based on the most important thing, trust and safety. First of all, I was very happy that the hospital was very clean and the director and director explained everything very kindly, and I am satisfied with the surgery at a very trustworthy hospital. . I've been reading the director's blog a lot, and I really trust him so much that even if I had to have surgery again, I think I'd do it at SSS. The cheekbones were shaved 0.5mm on both sides and the tip of the chin advanced by 0.5mm. There is still some swelling after the surgery, but when I touch my cheekbones, I can feel that they have definitely gotten smaller, and the tip of my chin honestly wasn't what I expected, but I'm satisfied because I received a lot of compliments from people around me saying I did a great job and how pretty it was. The swelling is still there, but now it's gone down like cheeks and it looks a little cute! I was worried and depressed every day because the swelling didn't go down for 2-3 weeks, but after that, the swelling went down rather quickly! Seeing that the swelling is going down makes me look forward to more in the future haha. If there is anyone who is concerned, I would definitely recommend it!
Written by
App

Comment 5
절골복원하면절대미남 2024-02-28 (수) 02:10 4 Months ago Address
Well, you've become prettier.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
겅인 2024-02-28 (수) 13:56 4 Months ago Address
Have fun haha
나디아22 2024-03-03 (일) 11:15 4 Months ago Address
I want to do it too~ It’s pretty
망무 2024-04-08 (월) 08:49 2 Months ago Address