Dr.
유지한
Hospital
노트성형외과의원
Price
900 만원
Days
14 days

I took before and after photos after surgery, and my forehead looked so pale that I had to take a break and get filler when it hurt while contouring. I took the photo with the same basic Galaxy camera. The surgery I had included ‘3 types of contouring + facial suction’. I'll come back to post a review next time. 2-week review surgery and pain I was a little nervous because the contouring surgery was such a big surgery, but I comforted myself and said, "I don't know, I'll just get a good night's sleep since I'll be under general anesthesia anyway. " When I woke up, my throat was so dry, my eyes hurt, and the pain was incredible. It was the first pain I had ever experienced in my life... On the day of the surgery and the day after, I think the pain was so bad that I couldn't even describe it. Swelling: I think I got even more swollen because I used 3 types of contouring and facial suction. On the day of the surgery and the next day, I thought I was lucky because it wasn't as swollen as I thought, but as the second and third days went by, the swelling got even more severe and even more so on the fourth day, so I was really depressed... I had to go to work, and it was more swollen than I thought. So, 20,000 a day. I felt like the swelling would go down a little after walking a little, so I took a walk every morning and evening. Follow-up care and hospital service After-care was when I went to remove the bandage in the first week and when I went to remove the stitches in my mouth in the second week. The swelling can go down quickly. I like that you take care of it. It seems to help reduce swelling. The hospital service is friendly, but please keep in mind that there may be a waiting time. Haha. Effects and sensations: It's only been a little over two weeks, so there is swelling, but it's not noticeable from the front, but I can feel a big difference in my side view. there is. The front looks more swollen now than it did before surgery. I like it because I can see the biggest difference in my jaw line. Sensation has returned in my upper lip and cheeks, but the area around my lower lip and chin has not returned yet. I think it will take some time.
노트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 241)
가슴성형수술후기
8 Days ago
달빛요정
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
개나릐노란꽃그늘
눈수술수술후기
15 Hours ago
짱늘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
자룡
코성형수술후기
4 Days ago
프롬ㅁ
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
알러지
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
오오오111
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
샤샤샤샤68
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
김미김미영
3 types of contour + liposuction 2nd week honest review from ㄴㅌ's Reviews More (10/241)

Comment 8
김김킴 2024-02-28 (수) 11:46 4 Months ago Address
It worked out so well, congratulations
하늘이맑은 2024-02-28 (수) 14:29 4 Months ago Address
It's pretty haha
러럴러ㅓㄹ러 2024-02-28 (수) 14:48 4 Months ago Address
It's so pretty hahahaha
스타일s 2024-02-29 (목) 22:11 4 Months ago Address
I was thinking about the outline, but it turned out great ̄̈ ㅠㅠ
kims445 2024-03-05 (화) 10:27 3 Months ago Address
Oh it worked out naturally, congratulations!!
뽀롱호롱 2024-03-05 (화) 22:23 3 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
수박바젤리 2024-03-06 (수) 02:40 3 Months ago Address
지방흡입 흉터 안생기셨나요?? 저도 곧 윤곽이랑 지흡 하는데 걱정되서요 ㅠㅠ 얼굴 처짐은 없으신가요??
쭈라안 2024-03-10 (일) 23:10 3 Months ago Address
얼굴형 나랑 비슷하다!! 혹시 가격대 알 수 있을까?!
Prev  Next  List