Dr.
권재현
Hospital
소다성형외과
Price
1000 만원
Days
70 days

It's already been 2 months since I had contour surgery (square jaw, cheekbones). Immediately after the surgery, time passed so quickly that I was worried about when the swelling would go down and how long the discomfort would last, but now I sometimes forget that I had contour surgery haha. First of all, I'm 20. Since my early teens, I had a complex about my broad face shape, so I looked into contouring surgery a lot, but since it is one of the plastic surgeries that touches the bones, I don't think I was able to make a hasty decision. I had it done after I turned 30, but after doing it, I thought it would have been better if I had done it earlier. I got it from Dr. Jaehyun Kwon of Soda Plastic Surgery. While I was selling my hands and feet to a certain extent, I was originally thinking that I should definitely get it done at another hospital, but then I happened to get a consultation at Soda Plastic Surgery and I felt like it was this hospital!! The desk teachers, as well as the director, were very friendly and I felt like I could entrust my face to this director. I also got the feeling that we would be able to communicate well even if problems such as side effects arose in the future, so I made my decision. Immediately after the surgery, I was so tired of sore throat, nausea, and facial pain that I said I couldn't do it again, but this was the most difficult time. After that, it was a war against swelling. The swelling was definitely severe until the 5th day, and after that it slowly went down, but after a month it went down noticeably more. I tried all kinds of cold and hot compresses and medicine to reduce swelling, but taking a walk for an hour is the best for reducing initial swelling! And since it's a race against time, the answer is to wait without stress. I'm an office worker, so I took 6 days off and went to work wearing a mask, but no one noticed me wearing a mask. But I couldn't eat with others for a month because it was awkward and I couldn't open my mouth very well. Now that it's the second month (this was the hardest part), I can eat meat except for huge hamburgers, and there's nothing else I can't eat, so I'm eating everything haha. I'm a little more inclined to sleep. I wanted a natural facial line, so I started liking my face shape after a month!! Maybe it's because I lost 10kg of weight since the day of the surgery, but people tell me I'm prettier and my face has gotten smaller. It makes me so happy every time I hear it. They say I'll lose up to 6 more months, so I'm looking forward to it.
Written by
App

Comment 8
lakala 2024-02-26 (월) 20:24 4 Months ago Address
축하해!! 대박 진짜 얼굴형 부드럽게 잘 된거같다ㄷㄷㄷ원장님 잘하시는거같던데 나도 상담 다녀올까봐
ehhf 2024-02-27 (화) 00:57 4 Months ago Address
자연스럽다!! 몇mm한건지 알 수 있을까?
킥라니 2024-02-27 (화) 10:52 4 Months ago Address
효과 너무 좋다;;
천사를찾아서 2024-02-27 (화) 12:05 4 Months ago Address
너무 이쁘다 나도 윤곽 알아보는데 몇mm 절제했는지랑 피질절골이나 교근축소술도 같이 한건지 알고싶어!!
지구는돌아 2024-02-27 (화) 15:48 4 Months ago Address
ㄷ박이네 나도 하고싶다 . ㅠ
LOVEYOU2 2024-02-27 (화) 16:32 4 Months ago Address
헐 혹시 비용 공유 가능해 ? 내가 되고 싶은 얼굴형이야 ㅠㅠㅠ 턱 근육묶기는 안한거지 ?
동그리7 2024-02-28 (수) 19:17 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
지도맘 2024-03-03 (일) 07:33 3 Months ago Address
부러워용!! 너무 잘되셨어요!!
Prev  Next  List