Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Chin]

I had chin advancement surgery + mini V today.

planejane 2023-11-06 (월) 22:05 10 Months ago 3409
Dr.
정한울 대표원장님
Hospital
서울페이스21치과병원
Price
770 만원
hello. I'm planning to go home after surgery this morning! Since I have a relatively long chin and look a bit blunt from the side, please visit a nearby radiology hospital and get a consultation. If the doctor is unable to treat it and it seems like the end is in sight, I think I will shorten the length and make it as small as possible. . I couldn't answer because I was so annoyed and couldn't think about it because it was a surgery that required cutting the bone, but my cousin was also having chin surgery because the doctor recommended it to me. Surgery is more burdensome than you might think. Are you thinking too much about helicopters and would you like to continue to think about them and share your opinions? How would you accept your feelings? The director who accepted the CT results and did not encourage exaggerated expressions, but gave me the necessary parts as bearings and asked me to cancel my vacation at other hospitals. Haha, it hurts! After making the reservation, the director also carefully followed the instructions and although he is available 24/7 in the week before the surgery, he is very attentive in that regard.  I haven't had any food or water since 12 o'clock at night. I visited the hospital at 8 in the morning and was given several precautions. I listened to the teacher's instructions carefully. The CEO gave me the final design, and I headed to the operating room with the decision to increase the pants length to 4mm and the fishing tip to 6mm. And I remember haha, they said the surgery went well, but for me, not being able to sleep for 2 hours after the surgery was more difficult than the pain after the surgery. I need to continue practicing my belly button and breathing according to your method. I checked the CT scan results after surgery today. Originally, the tip of the vein was intended to be advanced by about 6mm, but due to the structure, only about 4mm was lost. After the surgery I am very receptive to the details and want to put handcuffs on and feel really professional. It's still early days and I'm worried too much. It's not yet the expected situation, but I can't help but leave a review because I'm so happy with the delivery I received today! I'll explain with pictures next time!
서울페이스21치과병원's Community Reviews (Total 27)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
prettycuties2
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Months ago
However2783
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아구몽
양악/교정/치과후기
17 Days ago
성형한번에성공할래
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
kattoki
양악/교정/치과후기
3 Months ago
Skaj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Months ago
댕이양
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Months ago
앙량옹룡
양악/교정/치과후기
6 Months ago
줄리원
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Months ago
kattoki
I had chin advancement surgery + mini V today.'s Reviews More (10/27)

Comment 10
Fbjdkewm 2023-11-07 (화) 17:04 10 Months ago Address
Very professional, thank you!

planejane Writer 2024-02-23 (금) 15:34 7 Months ago Address
Recommended. If I ever do Jeonggwangdae, I will do it here haha.
호러라후 2023-11-20 (월) 03:21 10 Months ago Address
I'll be waiting for your review haha

planejane Writer 2024-02-23 (금) 15:34 7 Months ago Address
Yes, I will write it soon.
쏠~ 2023-12-08 (금) 12:25 9 Months ago Address
Does it cost 7.7 million won? I'm curious if there were any special discounts and I'll wait for the photo review~~

planejane Writer 2024-01-02 (화) 00:31 8 Months ago Address
There was no separate discount. I definitely like the shape of the chin! I also really recommend the hospital atmosphere.
미르베리 2024-01-02 (화) 00:25 8 Months ago Address
통증은 별로없었나요????ㅜㅜ

planejane Writer 2024-01-02 (화) 00:33 8 Months ago Address
수술은전신마취라 안아팠구요 첫째날 약간 얼굴을 누르는 그런 느낌+교정할때 꽉 조이면 나는 느낌이 강하게 들었어요! 한달간 턱에감각이 무뎠는데 지금 거의 다돌아왔습니다" 수술 추천이에요!

미르베리 2024-01-04 (목) 13:33 8 Months ago Address
그런고통은 감내할수있는데 일주일뒤쯤 출근하는데 ㄱ가능할까용 ㅠㅠㅠ

planejane Writer 2024-02-23 (금) 15:33 7 Months ago Address
일주일은 조금 부족해요! 근데 사실마스크쓰면 괜찮을것같은데 약간 턱 감각없는거랑 쪼이는 느낌때문에 외관상으로는 괜찮아도 불편감느낄수는 있을것같아요!
Prev  Next  List