Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face]

It's been 6 weeks since I got 2.5 types of contour :)

그래결심해써 2024-02-21 (수) 21:15 7 Months ago 1603
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
740 만원
Days
45 days

Hello :) ㅅㅅㅇ Dear Dr. Park Jong-rim, It's been 6 weeks since I had 2.5 cheekbone contour, square jaw (cortical bone/masseter muscle reduction), and invisible lengthening surgery. I didn't have any discomfort from the beginning, but it's definitely getting more comfortable since the first month. There's still some swelling, but I'm wearing a mask. It's at a level where I don't have to use it, and I can't eat chewy food, but I'm eating everything I can, and I'm actually glad that the weight loss has been maintained. Sometimes, when I read posts about side effects, I feel sad and worried , but I think it was a good thing I did it at ㅅㅅㅇ. More time will have to pass, but for now . There is no inflammation at all at the surgical site or incision site, and the incision site on the lip side of the mouth has healed nicely and is the same as before the surgery. There are no uncomfortable areas on the facial nerve that I can feel or touch. The care you need to take after the surgery is important, but the skill of the surgeon performing the surgery is the most important. So, I thought it was a good idea to do it at ㅅㅅㅇ. I’m also looking forward to the next two months.
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 254)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
YwhyY
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
추천좀닉네임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
냥냥꿍꽁
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
유월임
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
레드다이아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
뇨뇨뇨뇨뇸
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
다애다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
20 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
21 Days ago
상콤love
It's been 6 weeks since I got 2.5 types of contour :)'s Reviews More (10/254)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List