Dr.
김종윤
Hospital
이유구강악안면외과
Price
1540 만원
Days
21 days

I mean, I've been thinking a lot about it since I was a teenager and I know it's a little bit longer than a teenager. When I'm happy with myself because my mouth is the cause, a large mask is much better. It's been a complex I've had for quite some time, so I think we should come to an agreement before we get older because we'll think about it forever! At first, I thought about double jaw, but only thought about the facial contour rather than occlusion, but when I heard that it was a case that had to be treated with double jaw because it was better than a case where I could consult many places, I thought more carefully and thought it was only necessary to have an independent effect. In the end, those who are thinking about adopting Western medicine will end up deciding to adopt Western medicine for the benefit of many people! Other than the scrap facials I collected, the good points are that I chose to have a good aesthetic sense and be able to include both functional and salvage aspects due to my experience as a beautiful surgical expert rather than a vaccine in oral surgery. And the helper staff. The reason for the small part of the role of both the staff and the manager is that they believe it is important to protect from the inside rather than a simple and simple surgery, and they hope for the final result. The most common thing I hear is that my face got smaller and younger after double jaw surgery. Haha. So many people live there and when you ask them, they don't know exactly what it is and don't know. Welcome. I think you're so handsome haha. Even though I like taking pictures while hanging out with my friends, my photo doesn't come out well, so I just want to be more confident when I stand in front of the camera hahaha!!! You can work out just fine with a style that doesn't have habit tendons :) It suits both face shapes well ~ If you're seeing it for the first time, tell them it doesn't look flawless after surgery! I really liked it because it looked so natural and the face looked like that too. Although itching is a bad condition, I spoke freely at first on the operating table (square jaw, chin tip), but I didn't regret it because I liked the result so much ^^ Nowadays, I'm being told that it's okay and that my face is small. :)) The focused mixed type was designed with the goal of allowing you to move freely anywhere, but there will be many things that will be satisfying enough to do the surgery even if you go without any expectations.
이유구강악안면외과's Community Reviews (Total 111)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Months ago
쮼잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
성녜샤
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
디에스피
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
아어아어
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
peocle123
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
쩨비쩨비
Double jaw surgery work for facial contour with much smaller muscles's Reviews More (10/111)

Comment 8
빽빽이 2024-02-18 (일) 22:55 7 Months ago Address
오 훨씬 여성스러워졌다

kkkkewl Writer 2024-02-18 (일) 23:22 7 Months ago Address
샐프 대만족 ㅠㅠ
HJHJ98 2024-02-19 (월) 09:46 7 Months ago Address
얼굴형 이뻐진듯 ㅜ 윤곽 나도 생각중인데..
골드맘 2024-02-19 (월) 18:57 7 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
치치발바닥 2024-02-20 (화) 08:50 7 Months ago Address
엄청엄청 예뻐지셨어요
젤리헬리 2024-02-23 (금) 00:38 7 Months ago Address
와 후기 보니까 더 하고싶다...ㅠ 여기 후기가 젤 이뻐보여 연예인 같아!!!
vmflxlv 2024-03-06 (수) 00:47 6 Months ago Address
부뤄워..
무우코민 2024-04-01 (월) 18:32 5 Months ago Address
잘됐다
Prev  Next  List